6. A Titan and Bad News ruined the day

The accident started right before Percy and Stella arrived, so, we didn't have too much time to react, clean, or do whatever to repair the rooftop of the kitchen.

Today is Saturday, Percy and Stella were going out for their biology project, but to me, they went dating. There's a strong emotion between Percy and Stella I felt, but I didn't know what that was. Percy had a little crush on Stella? Or Stella had a little crush on Percy? Or they both had a little crush toward each other? Whichever is, I was happy for Percy to having the second opportunity to love, they would make a perfect couple.

Anyway, after they went out to aquarium or wherever they went, I invited Cassandra to Percy's apartment. In the past week, me and Cassandra had grown a little closer, we usually sat together during lunch time and hearing each other complain about the school work, or discuss gossip.

'So, this is where you live?' Cassandra asked after she entered.

'Technically, this is where Percy lives,' I replied, 'my dad lives in Los Angeles.'

'Then why don't you live with your dad?' She asked.

I didn't say anything, remembering all those therapists he invited to talk to me. Then, all the memories came into my mind, I had a flash back.

Camp Hal-Blood was on fire, me, Jason and Leo were up in the sky. Jason summoned a storm; Leo was grabbing Gaea into the sky using Festus. Suddenly I heard a scream, I looked at the direction, and saw Frank holding Hazel's body. Then, Frank started glowing in a reddish colour, he fought like a demon, his spear pierced through every monster on the way, his arrows flew right into every monster's skulls.

'Frank!' Reyna yelled, 'Control your anger!'

I knew I had to focus on Gaea, and let her to fall asleep, but just at that moment, Gaea slapped at us, and we fell.

'Piper, hold on.' Jason said, holding me tighter. Every inch near earth, my fear of turning to a meat pie grew.

'No!' Jason yelled. He turned his body under me.

'No, Jason, don't!' I pleaded, I knew he wanted to save me.

But Jason smiled, 'An Oath to keep with a final breath. I promised to protect you, didn't I?'

'This was not how it supposed to end!' I cried, 'You can control the wind, just help us land peacefully.'

'No,' Jason said, 'I can't Piper, that storm almost drained me, I can only keep you save.'

Then Jason hit the ground, and I fell on Jason's body.

I grabbed on his sleeve, begging him to wake, the war's still going on, he couldn't just die.

'Piper,' Percy kneeled beside me, using his Riptide to kill a monster trying to kill me, and said, his voice seemed unusual, with anger and sorrow both in his voice, 'You have to stand up, we only have... we only have seven campers left.'

'Campers,' he then yelled. Suddenly, people seemed to surround me, six people in total. 'Today, many had fallen, we have to defend our camp for the last round. I'll take on Gaea...'

I looked up, and saw Percy, Reyna, Thalia, Hylla, Travis and Conor all around me and Jason. Their eyes full of rage.

'You six,' he continued, 'defend the ground.'

'Percy,' Thalia said, 'don't do anything stupid, you are the only friend I had left.'

He turned and smiled at her, 'If I died, I'll tell Jason you guys said hi.' Then, he run to the direction where Gaea was, killing all the monsters in the way.