𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶𝙵𝚛𝚒, 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝚛𝚍, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝙵𝚛𝚒, 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Hard ass fucking class" Khalil spoke as him & true walk the halls exiting their college. "Your ass just don't pay attention man" True chuckled

Khalil laughed slipping in the passenger seat of true's car, the two only had one class for today so it was back to the basics for the rest of the day.

"I'm thinking about planning a trip out of state for next month.. what you on?" Khalil looked over at true. "I'm down for whatever" True shrugged

True honestly had nothing but free time at this moment, he didn't do a lot of classes and was currently off the football team which he wasn't too much concerned with for the simple fact he knew scouts were looking at him.

True pressed pushed start on his car before fixing his rear view mirrors, once he had a clear view he immediately backed out of his student parking space before driving down the street.

"What you and Kalia got going?" Khalil smirked causing true to smile a bit before hiding it shaking his head. "Nun" He shrugged

Which was partially true, a month later the two were still growing their friendship trying to part ways with the relationship vibes they gave out wanting to be strictly friends for now.

True didn't want to put her in a bad predicament, he was slowly but surely healing from royalty's death but he knew it was going to be easy just moving on from her quickly.

He was traumatized & scarred from their relationship if you wanted to be completely honest.

The love he wanted to show Kalia he couldn't if he was fully healed, he wanted to show the lover boy in me, he wanted to show her how worthy and perfect she was in his eyes.