𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

@ʙʀᴀᴢʏᴅʀᴀᴄᴏ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 31ꜱᴛ, 2020𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 31ꜱᴛ, 2020
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Whew shit" True mumbled as he inhaled marijuana into his lungs, it was going on two in the morning and for some reason true could not sleep.

True had gotten off work at nine in the morning and had been up since, he couldn't focus he tried everything to sleep but his body wasn't allowing him to .

Hearing loud knocking on his door true stood up heading towards the door, he opened the door making his facial expression turn confused

"Yo?" He questioned with a scrunched face .

"I'm sorry.. I left my phone and keys in your car I couldn't find a phone to contact anybody I had to walk an hour so please just give me my things" Kalia sighed

True looked down at the young girl who was soaked from the rain, he step to the side allowing her to walk in before heading towards the restroom to grab her a towel .

"My bad- I ain't know you left ya' stuff" True spoke watching as she wrapped the towel around her body, true's eyes wondered to her hair that was now puffy .

Kalia had a quick weave meaning her straight jet black raw bundles were now soaked while her natural 4C hair was puffed up and had a lot of shrinkage .

"It's fine- can you just grab my phone so I can call an Uber? I tried to wait on someone to come out so I can use their phone but I guess everybody was staying in because of the storm" Kalia shrugged

"You been like this since nine?" True questioned slipping on his hoodie, Kalia nodded with a tight lip.

True titled his head a bit before leaving out of his apartment going straight to his car, once the doors were unlocked he reached in the passenger seat grabbing her things .