"You really forget about the rule Mac. We can't get up from table before whole family finished their meals." I said teasingly at him. He has sarcastic smile on his face. He chuckled to himself like he heard world best joke.

"Which family you are talking about Vegas" I'm stunned. I just heard it right?My own brother called me by my name just now? I can see Porsche also how surprised to hear that from my brother.

"What are you talking about Mac. I'm talking about our family." I yelled at him. I was so sad because he never behave with me like this.

"I think you have some misunderstandings Vegas. It can be your family but not mine. I don't have any family. It's only me left in my family" Macau said while looking straight to my eyes. 'He just said now I'm no longer his family?'

When his words left his mouth I felt like my soul take from me. I can't open my mouth to say anything to him. I felt my hands and legs shaking under the table. Cold sweat flowing out my body. Suddenly Porsche stood up and scolded to Macau.

"Mac don't talk to him like that. He is your brother. He's your only family. " Porsche said. I saw how past his eyes changed when Porche talked to him. They are full with hatred and disgust. He looks like he gonna trow up. He stood up with a smirk.

"I aware who is he." He pointed at me. "But who are you talking to me like that? And who gave you that right?" He asked angrily. Porsche rolled his eyes at Mac annoyingly.

"Realy you don't know who I am? Well,I'm your brother in law Mac. So I have all right to talking to you like that Mac." Porsche said sassily.

"Shut the fuck up. Never you gonna address me like that anymore. This is the last time you call me Mac. It's only a right of my family to call me like that" Macau screamed. Porsche flinched away sudden outburst of Mac. I also surprised to see him like this. Mac like a mad man now.

"But I'm your family now. You can't change this. Don't be stubborn" Porsche said after a while. He also doesn't like to back down. I look at Porsche to say back off but he didn't listen to me. I have a very bad feeling about this conversation.

"You can be his family but You never have been my family in the past and you never gonna be my family in the future. It's only phi Pete be my family forever" Mac said emotionlessly. This is not my baby brother. He talked like....

"Why you can't accept you brother's decision. He doesn't love him anymore. Why you can't be happy for him. Don't be so selfish Macau. He doing lot of things for you." Porsche said. Mac doesn't said anything for a while. He look at both of us strangely. He started to laugh loudly like a maniac. He stopped laughing and look at Porsche with disgust.

"Selfish? Me? Look at who are talking about bieng selfish. Are you a joker Porsche? Go and look at the mirror then you can see who is the real selfish person. It's you. Only you Porsche. You are the one who destroyed my family, my happiness, my everything. You destroyed everything. I don't have a family anymore because of you. I lost my motherly love for second time because of you. Because of you I lost everything." Mac scolded at Porsche. Mac now verge on tears. I can see how hard to him to control his tears. Porsche also stunned and look at Mac like he saw a ghost.

I want to hug Mac and I also want to comfort Porsche the same time. I don't what to do anymore. I can't see my little brother like this. And I can't see my lover getting hurt by Mac. I have to stop this quickly.

"Stop it Mac. He is elder than you. You should respect him." I said that to calm the situation down a little.

"I'm never gonna waste my respect to homewreker like him. He is the reason today I don't have any family left. Because of both you phi Pete left me. And Vegas you, I never thought that you gonna did that to him." I'm listening to him calmly. But what he said next...... I don't know how I lost my all patience like that

"I never believed what people said about you because you're always my everything, my family, you loved me so much, you always protected me. But I think it's not really you. You only pretended infront me. Because I can say today you are a monster. You are a monster Vegas." Mac said to my face. I stretched out my hand to slap him. But I soon came to my senses. If I slapped him now I will regret for the rest of my life and I never gonna forgive myself.

"Why did you stop. Slap me like our father." Mac yelled at me. I can see how hurt he was. Why did you do that Vegas? I panicked. I never even raised my hand at him but today I almost slapped him.
No,no, what I have done? I try to reach him but he took two steps back.

"Don't come here. Don't hurt me. Please... please don't hurt me." Mac suddenly started to scream and cry loudly. Is he afraid of me. He thought that I'm gonna hurt him like our father? My eyes widend.

"I'm sorry Mac."

_______________________________________
Continue.... - part 2

Sorry for grammar mistakes because today I didn't check it before uploaded.

Hai friends🥰😍
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Maybe there will be a another chapter today.

Have a nice day🥰