𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛

【𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅】𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟼, 𝟻:𝟶𝟸 𝚙𝚖

【𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅】𝚂𝙴𝙿𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟼, 𝟻:𝟶𝟸 𝚙𝚖. 𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙰𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃

I unlock my front door and walk into my apartment, adjusting my hold on my partner, smiling when they bury their face further into my neck. I move slowly over to my desk, dropping my keys into the small ceramic bowl sitting by it and kicking off my shoes.

"You hungry, Blaire?" I ask them, kissing their neck after putting our bags down against the leg of my desk.

"Sí," Blaire mumbles against my skin, nodding slightly.

"What would you like?"

"Do you still have the gansitos?" They ask slowly and I nod, smiling again at their soft voice.

"I do. How many?" I set Blaire down on the counter and they reluctantly let go of me. Opening the fridge, I take out a small container of gansitos and my partner holds up two fingers before reaching out to me sluggishly. I chuckle and move closer to them, looking down at my sleepy partner, "Sí, mi amor?" Blaire smiles small and grabs my tie, gently pulling me down for a kiss which I gladly give them. Chuckling, I rest my forehead against theirs when I pull back after a few moments, dropping the container of gansitos onto the benchtop and moving my hands to run lightly up the side of their thighs.

I kiss them again. Then their nose. Each cheek. Forehead. Jaw. Soon enough, I'm idly kissing down their neck and pulling back their sweater so that I can leave small marks over their shoulder. Blaire takes in a shaky breath and I smile against their soft caramel skin, turning my head to look up at them as I rest my cheek on their shoulder, Blaire's hands finding my bicep and shirt.

"I love you so much," I say softly, slowly kissing back up their neck up to their lips before finally pulling away and returning to my task of getting my partner food. Looking back at Blaire when they tap my shoulder, I grin when they sign 'I love you'. I take out four gansitos and they tap my shoulder again, holding up two fingers with a confused look. "I know, but I want some too." They giggle, signing 'I'm sorry'. "Don't apologise, Bug. I didn't tell you so how could you know?"

Putting the container back, I walk back over to where Blaire is sitting on the counter and wrap an arm around them. Handing them the plate of treats, I wrap my other arm around them and pick them up off the counter, walking down to my room. Pushing the door open wide with my shoulder, I stride over to the bed and pull the covers back before setting Blaire down on the mattress. Letting them settle in a bit to eat and change, I move over to the windows to close the curtains, heading back out into the hall.

Rummaging through the linen closet I pull out a large black sheet, walking out to the kitchen to grab some thumbtacks as well. Heading back to my room, I move the small armchair from the corner of my bedroom to in front of the window. Using it as a sort of step ladder, I begin to hang the opaque sheet over the top of the curtains where light is coming through, blocking it out. However, I stop what I'm doing when I feel a hand on my thigh, smiling down at Blaire who stands by me with a confused look.