"P-Please Kol" Sigyn whimpered, arching more into him causing the tip of his cock to rub against her wet cunt, the both of them moaning at the feeling.

Listening to the blonde, he slipped inside her with ease. Normally he would be rough, but he didn't want to hurt his mate or the babies.

The vampire moved his hips into her, earning sensual moan in return. Sigyn reached her right arm around, and weaved her fingers through his hair, which she then pulled.

Kol lost himself in the tight, warm and wet feeling of the woman's heat. Sure he's had sex plenty of times over the centuries, but nothing as incredible as this.

"That's it, darling. You're taking me so well" Kol moaned deeply, his thrusts growing quicker but only slightly. He placed hot opened mouthed kisses along her neck, while his right hand slithered it's way down to Sigyn's clit and began rubbing it.

"Oh K-Kol" Sigyn moaned, already feeling the coil in her lower abdomen tightening. Kol hissed when he felt the woman tighten around him.

"I know you're close, my love. I can feel you tightening around my cock. Let go for me, darling" Just before her orgasm hit her, the vampire sunk his teeth into her flesh which triggered her release.

Sigyn's body shook with waves of euphoria, her eyes at the back of her head and her mouth wide open letting out a pleasure filled scream.

When Kol pulled away from her freshly marked neck, his eyes darkened as he purred at the wonderful sight.

Sigyn pulled away from her mate, and carefully pushed on his back straddling him. Her hand wrapped around his hard cock, lining him up to her sopping entrance.

The two let out harmonious moans as the woman slid down him, and she instantly started rocking back and forth. She placed her hands firmly onto Kol's chest, both of them throwing their heads back in pleasure.

"G-Gods---just like that, darling" Kol breathed out, firmly gripping her hips to help her ride him.

His brown eyes seemed to brighten as he looked over his mate's body. Her usual pale skin seemed to glow, her breasts were indeed larger and her stomach. Her gorgeous stomach that had a small but noticeable bump.

"My aren't you a pretty girl? I can not wait until you are pregnant with my child" Sigyn's heart swelled immensely, a bright smile lighting up her features.

When Sigyn felt Kol's cock twitch, she leant down to his neck and licked a up his jugular vein.

She then sunk her teeth into his neck, gaining a loud moan from the vampire below her. Sigyn moaned at the delicious taste of his blood. Kol let out a yell when his orgasm hit him, as Sigyn pulled away with blood staining her lips and her vampire face still on show.

The woman slowed down, until she came to a complete stop. Sigyn licked her lips of Kol's blood, her dark eyes focusing on her mate. Kol's breathe hitched when he saw Sigyn. The dark reddish black colour making her blue eyes pop, the black veins going down her face. She looked like a goddess. A true beauty.

"I love you, darling" He whispered softly, watching as Sigyn's normal face replaced her vampire face. A smile graced her features, as she leant down to peck his lips.

"I love you too, Kol"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having their fun, Kol had drawn Sigyn a warm bath to relax in. As she was relaxing, a light knock was heard at the bathroom door.

"Come in" She called out softly, not bothering to open her eyes.

"Good morning, angel" Came the voice of Finn. Sigyn opened her eyes and her smile widened when she saw not only Finn, but Elijah as well.