𝑺𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒃𝒖𝒔 𝑷𝒕. 1 | 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒊 𝒙 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊 𝒙 𝑴𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏

Nicki Minaj as Herself

Cardi B as Herself

Megan Thee Stallion as Herself

Description: Megan And Cardi are succubus who are sex deprived. Nicki gives them the satisfaction that they need.

Creds to hoezhateamyla

❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎ ❤︎︎

Los Angeles, California 📍

Nicki was walking through the forest searching for shelter after running away from her toxic household. She stopped at building that looked like a chapel and walked through the front doors. She observed her surroundings there was long walk way leading to the stage. She walked down the hallway and was about to sit down but was interrupted for the sound of footsteps.

"Hello? Who's there?" She voiced while her heart was thumping. The footsteps got closer "Who's t-there" her voice shook. The curvy figures appeared in front of her one tall and the other one short. "Hello pretty girl" the short one spoke up. Nicki stared at the figures trying to comprehend what they were they both had long tails and sharp wings coming out their back. "What are you?" She said amazed at the gorgeous bodies in front of her. "We're succubi" the taller one grinned.

"Don't be afraid she won't hurt you unless you ask" the shorted one laughed evilly. "Cardi you're gonna scare her" the taller joined in on her laugher. Nicki was in complete awe looking at the two succubi she had no idea what to think. "P-please don't hurt me" she said frightened. "Don't worry sweet girl the way we feed doesn't hurt humans" Megan stepped closer to her. "Sexual energy nourishes us that's how we stay alive"

"Yes and we need some energy so will you join us. It would make all of us feel so good" the angels looked Nicki in her eyes. "Yes" she spoke shyly. "Thank you human" Cardi said. "Come on there's a bed in the back room. That will be way more comfortable"

Megan and Cardi lead Nicki to the back room "Don't worry about being kidnapped we're not scary demons" Cardi smirked. "I don't know about that you've got a mean streak" Megan sided eyed her. "I'm only mean to idiots but our guest is obviously bright even through she walked into an abandoned chapel in the middle of the night"

"Are you comfortable sweet girl?" Megan asked. "Yes" she responded. "And don't worry about germs we've had plenty of time to clean this place up" Cardi reassured. "Relax we're safe with us. We're going to make you feel so good" Nicki relaxed her body into the mattress. "Let's take off these filthy clothes" Megan suggested. They both striped Nicki's shirt, pants, and underwear off quickly. "Your body is perfect." Cardi gasped. "Soft breast and smooth thighs" they both were in a trance while admiring Nicki features. "You're gorgeous" Megan hissed.

"Thank you" Nicki bit down on her bottom lip. "Come here pretty girl let me help you relax" Cardi moved closer to her and attached her lips to her neck. She kissed and sucked on the brown skin "I wanna kiss you all over" she whispered in her ear. "Look at her face she's enjoying that" Megan giggled. "Does it feel good baby?" Cardi nibbled on her ear. "F-fuck... yes" she moaned aloud.

"Your nipples are so pretty" Megan took her right nipple in her mouth and used her hand to fondle the other one. Cardi moved down between her thighs to kiss the smooth skin. She wrapped her arms around Nicki's waist to pull her closer. Nicki's warmth was leaking as she received pleasure. Her moans filled up the room.

"That pussy so pretty" She leaned down kiss her throbbing clit. She used her plump lips to suck on the sensitive bud. Her tongue stroke her warmth gracefully while her and Nicki made eye contact. Nicki was completely overstimulated she had never had a sexual experience before let alone with two succubi.

Megan broke her out of her trance she grabbed her chin "Open" Nicki stuck her tongue for Megan's spit to land on. "You a fucking slut" she pulled her into a sloppy and passionate kiss. Cardi watched the seen in front of her and moaned on her clit sending vibration to Nicki's body. "F-fuck" she whimpered still kissing Megan. Megan pulled away from the kiss "You tongue taste so sweet."

She moved down in between her legs "Move over Cardi let me taste her" Cardi pulled off her clit making a pop sound. The tall succubus attached her lips to Nicki's wetness. She moved her tongue in circles around her clit getting the girl close to her climax. "I'm close" she groaned softly.

"Help me make her cum" Megan moved over so Cardi could have room in between her thighs. Both succubi stroked tongues on the girls throbbing pearl. "Cum for us pretty girl" they both held her thighs back. "We wanna taste you" Nicki's stomach started to cave in.

They speed up their pace wanting to desperately make the short girl reach her climax. She squinted her eyes and arch her back while white liquid leaked from her hole. The succubi growled like wild animals while trying to lick up every last drop of her cum. "F-fuck... it's too much" she couldn't take was so sensitive from cumming she couldn't take anyone more pleasure. "You better get used to that because we're no where near done with you" Megan and Cardi laughed.

Part 2 coming in the next couple chapters 🖤

-carebearliyah 💋🍒