𝑨𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃 | 𝑨𝒓𝒊 𝒙 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐

𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝑨𝒓𝒊 | 𝟐𝟓

𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂| 𝟐𝟒

𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝑨𝒓𝒊 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

📍𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑹𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂, 𝑮𝒆𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒂

"I'm bout to order some more hookah. Do you want anything?" Ari said to her friend Jayda. "Get me a Don Julio shot please" she responded. Ari nodded her head and walked away to the bar.

Once she made it to the bar she told the bartender her order. Ari looked to the right side of her and spotted a gorgeous woman. She had smooth caramel skin, long blonde curly hair, and a beautiful smile. "You are so pretty" Ari said to the woman. "Me? Girl you're beautiful" the woman seen her a beaming smile."Thank you. What's your name?"

"Alena" she responded. "Alena that's a pretty name" Ari commented. "I like the way you say it" Alena flirted. Ari blushed. "What's yours" Alena asked. "Ari" she responded. Alena nodded her head. "That red hair is so cute on you" Alena looked her up and down. "T-thank you" Ari said shyly. "You wanna come to my section?" Alena asked. "Yeah I just have to take this shot to my friend" Ari replied. "Ok I'll wait for you" Alena said her a smile.

About an hour had gone by and the two girls were in Alena's section. That had talked, flirted, and smoked some hookah. But Ari was getting impatient and wanted to hurry up and take Alena home with her. She looked down at her watch and noticed it was 1 am. "It's getting pretty late. Do you have a ride home" Ari asked Alena. "Yeah I rode with my friends" she answered. "But my house is 30 minutes away and I know they don't feel taking me back" Alena frowned. "You can just stay with me for tonight" Ari offered. "Are you sure? You really don't have to"

"I promise you it's fine" Alena smiled at her response. "Come on let's go" Ari grabbed Alena's hand and let her out the club and into her car. The couple drove to Ari's apartment which was about 10 minutes away from the club.

Once they arrived to the complex Ari lead Alena in her apartment. "I'll get you some towel and you can wear some of my clothes" Ari told Alena once they entered the apartment. "Thank you so much" Alena smiled.

Ari grabbed some towels and handed them to her. Ari stood there and admired Alena's body completely mesmerized. She didn't understand how someone could be so beautiful. "I'm sorry for staring. You're just so gorgeous" Ari looked down in embarrassment. "It's okay I don't mind" Alena picked her chin. They both just started at each other waiting for the other to say something. "I'm gonna ask you a question and if you say no we don't have to talk about ever again" Ari paused before asking the question. "Can I kiss you?"

A smiled creeped on Alena's face. "Of course" she leaned into Ari and grabbed her neck attaching their lips. As their plump lips moved into sync with one another's Alena started exploring Ari's body moving her hands down her back to touch her ass. She kneaded her soft butt in her hands and sucked on Ari's tongue. Ari pulled away from the kiss "Can we go to my room?" She asked shyly. "I've been waiting for you to ask" Alena smirked.

The couple entered Ari's and Alena immediately attached their lips beginning to remove Ari's clothing. She slid her pants and shirt off leaving her in just black lace panties. "These look so good  on you" Alena complimented. "T-thank you" Ari blushed. "Lay down" Alena demanded.

Ari quickly did as told laying down on her bed with her legs in the air. Alena strip out of her clothes and climbed in the bed. She got in between Ari's legs and leaned down to kiss her neck. "You so smell good" Alena sucked on her soft skin. Ari bit her lip fighting back moans. Alena wrapped her hand around Ari's neck and licked behind her earlobe hitting her sensitive spot. "F-fuck" Ari's let out a soft moan. Alena gripped her throat tighter and moving her tongue gracefully across her earlobe.

Alena moved down to Ari's chest and sucked on her right nipple and played with her left one using her thumb. "That feels good" Ari breathed out. Alena let out a trail of spit onto her nipple and sucked it right back up. She trailed kisses down her stomach till she reached her thighs. Alena sucked on the skin harshly trying to leave hickeys. She rubbed her lips across the pudgy skin until she reaches her bikini line. At this point Ari was completely soaked and eager for Alena's touch. "Please" she let out. "Please what?" Alena asked. "Please fuck me" she whimpered.

Alena immediately attach his lip to her clit. Sucking on the sensitive bud. Ari bucked her hips forward held the back of Alena's head. She licked up and down from her clit to her opening and back down again. Moans filled the room as Ari juices ran down onto the sheets. "S-shit" her legs trembled. Alena held Ari's hips in place so she could focus on satisfying her. She used her plump lips to suck her clit harshly.

"You taste so good" Alena mumbled against her center. Ari couldn't do anything but whimper in response. Alena reached her right hand up to play with Ari's nipple as she continued to feast on her. Alena dropped spit from her mouth onto her clit and quickly sucked it back. "F-fuck" Ari moaned out. "How you feel baby?" Alena asked. "So g-good" Ari whimpered with her eye's barely open.

Alena twirled her tongue in circles around her clit. This sent Ari over the edge. Her legs twitched  "Cum for me baby" Alena noticed her clit started to throb. Ari pushed Alena's head closer "Be a good girl and cum for me." Creamy white liquid to leak from Ari's center. She let out breathless moan as her legs trembled. Alena keeping sucking on her clit wanting to over simulate her. "It's too much" Alena immediately got up once she heard Ari's cries. She gripped her throat and brought her into a sloppy kiss. "You okay?" Alena asked once she saw tears coming from Ari's eyes. "Yeah" she breathed heavily "That was so good" Ari smiled.

Ari layed back in her bed trying to catch her breath. Alena joined her and pulled the cover over them cuddling into her. Ari turned to her and said "Can I get your number?" Alena chuckled "Of course baby" she kissed her forehead.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 ♡︎

-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐲𝐡 🍒💋