Elena was too nice in my opinion.

I mean, I'm sure everyone else thinks it's a good trait but I always get worried by people who are too nice.

Because one day they'll probably snap and want everything in return.

Eventually she returned, a worried and uneasy expression on her face.

"How's all the vampire business for you then?" I question, breaking the silence and taking a sip of the cup of water she had handed me.

"It's hard. But I'll get through it." She shrugged her shoulders "I'm just trying my hardest not to snap under the stress."

"That bad huh?" I laughed a little. Since Elena turned I had always been more wary of her but I have to get use to it since practically all of my friends were vampires.

"You have no idea." She laughed a little as well and sat down on the sofa opposite mine.

"How's everything going between Stefan?" I ask

"It's ok... He's just..." She trailed off, her face showing that she didn't really want to continue her sentence.

"It's ok Elena, he may be my best friend but I won't tell him anything."

She sighed before continuing "He sees me as something broken since I turned. He's making it his mission to 'fix' me... I hate it..."

"I guess he's just trying to help, you know how Stefan can get." I took a long gulp of my drink and sighing in content as my headache slowly began to shift.

"Well-" She cut off quickly at the sound of the door opening and closing.

Looking to the front door, Stefan strolled in, his phone pressed against his ear and a troubled look on his face.

"Yea, ok Damon we'll see you there." He ended the call and looked up to see us.

"What's up Steffy?" I call out from the sofa as I sunk down into it more.

"It's the funeral today, for the council members. Elena you need to feed." Stefan declared, vamp speeding out the room only to return a couple of seconds later with a bag.

Elena and I shared a look before she left with him "See you at the funeral!" I shout to them as the door closes.

Well, at least my headache was going.

Wait, do you think vampire blood can cure hangovers? If so then I need a vampire right now.

~~~

"Good afternoon fellow Donavon, and how are you today?" I smile as I run to stand beside Matt.

My black dress was tight across my chest and loose on my legs as it flowed when I walked. I hadn't worn this dress since the last funeral I was at which was Jenna and Johns.

We were outside the church waiting to be invited inside so I decided to pass the time by talking to my brother.

Who I hadn't spoken too for a while.

"Really Harri? That's all you have to say to me after you leave home and move in with vampires?" He hissed quietly at the end of his sentence, his eyes darting around to see if anyone was listening.

"Matty, no offence, but you need to chill and stop controlling my life," I placed my hands on his shoulders "I'm a big girl Matt, it's time you start seeing me that way."

He just shook his head and looked over my shoulder. Following his eyes, I turned round to see Damon and Stefan standing together as Elena joined them.