"Where's Nik?" She asked, after taking a much needed gulp of blood.

"We're not sure. He was gone early this morning" Elijah answered, even though he did in fact know where his brother was, but thankfully Sigyn was too busy eating to notice his lie.

Klaus nearly had a fit when he found out he was the last one to take his mate on a date, so he had been spending a few days preparing for their date.

Once Sigyn was done eating, Elijah had taken her empty bowl and glass. Kol, who had been sitting by her side, stood up and gently lead her into the living room.

"What are you doing, Kol?" She giggled, as the man laid on the couch and brought her right on top of him.

"We are having some cuddle time" Was all he said, before wrapping his arms around her body.

Sigyn placed her head in the crook of his neck, nosing at the skin and breathing in his scent. Even though she woke up not too long ago, the feeling of Kol's fingers running through her hair was making her sleepy.

"You can rest, darling. I'll be right her when you wake up" He spoke softly, and that was all it took for the woman to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Sigyn woke up to find herself still laying on top of her mate. Groaning slightly, the woman stretched and snuggled further into her mate.

"Did you sleep well, darling?" Kol asked, placing a kiss on her forehead. Sigyn hummed with a smile on her face, and tightened her hold on Kol.

Kol wasn't the only one who noticed how different Sigyn has been lately. She had been eating a lot more, she was always sleep which is unusual for vampires and her emotions were all over the place. They just hoped that whatever was wrong with her, that it was nothing serious.

"I sure did. You're very comfy" She hummed, nosing at his neck as Kol chuckled in amusement.

"You're adorable when you're sleepy" He smiled, combing his fingers through her blonde hair. Their moment was soon interrupted when Klaus made his presence known.

"I hope you're not too tired for me to take you out today, love" He said, crouching down to face his mate. She raised her head slightly, looking at through squinted eyes.

"Where would you be taking me?" She asked.

"Now that is a surprise. You don't need to get changed, what your wearing is fine" The hybrid stood from his spot, and outstretched his hand for Sigyn to take. When she tried to move away from Kol, said vampire only tightened his arms around her.

"Kol" Sigyn whined, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Fiiiine. Leave me then, see if i care" Kol pouted, turning his head away dramatically. Sigyn laughed at him, and placed a kiss on his pouty lips.

"We can cuddle another time" She suggested, making his pout vanish and was replaced with a dopey grin.

"You got yourself a deal, darling" He pecked her on the lips, before she walked off hand in hand with Klaus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus had decided to blindfold Sigyn, and lead her through the woods.

"You're not going to kill me are you?" She joked, yelping slightly when she tripped over a root but was quickly held up by her mate.

"Well, there goes my plans" Klaus scoffed, but Sigyn could hear the amusement in his voice. The two continued walking further into the woods, until the hybrid stopped walking making Sigyn stop also.