98

[Facebook]

Greyson Peter Gallegos is married with Ana Marie Kaiah Alvarez 7hr

Long post ahead ⚠️

I would like to say what my mind has been telling me to say and now, I found the perfect day for it.

They presume that when you love someone, you become the most patient and forgiving man in the world. To be thorough, it's just that when you love someone, you offer everything you have, you show what you don't show others, and you care about them every day than you care about yourself. You even provide what you don't have. See? Love drives us insanely, terribly obscenely in love with someone. Those romantic anticipations, joyful laughters, butterflies in the stomach-in summary, and the precious moments-turn out to be our most memorable days and adventures.

Love supplies happiness, but not all of the time...

Spite of these things your partnership has faced, there will always be a period when you feel depleted, unmotivated, blue, and the will to end things. It will, believe me, and you might want to probe as to how and why the pair feels this way. Simply quipped, there is a distinct lack of communication and comprehension. These two must stance your ties as a pair because how else could you be able to discern what your relation needs to remedy for?

Throughout every relationship, one person is a silent but attentive observer while the other is a vocal person at some moment. One is introverted, while the other is extroverted. One has reached maturity, while the other is still growing. Couples are intrinsically flawed. To fully understand both sides, you and your partner must be vocal about everything that is bothering you, because if you wouldn't, it will stay in your system and, like a pale storing unceasing water, it will swarm off the fluids and explode. Small things, such as forgetting you have plans to go out, forgetting your monthsarry, not doing anything to keep the love, and others, are usually the cause of these. The bare minimum is frequently the case. Love isn't demanding, but some people seem to forget that although they weren't asked doesn't mean they won't do it. This could be the beginning of hurtful transitions in discourse or the emergence of gap between you two. These factors must be open to each other in order for it to fix for if they're not, the space between them will be filled with complications unassociated to the initial problem, causing the problem to grow larger and more difficult to fix.

Communication and comprehension must always be linked, and this is seriously needed because no matter how much effort you put into expressing anything, if your partner does not open up to grasp your point of view and enable emotions to be articulated, the communication will be pointless.

Love has given us an uncertain boon. All we really have to do is be prepared for those circumstances and be keen to grow and improve with one another. Love isn't only about happy times, because conflicts that arise along the way will irrefutably strengthen the bond between the two.

These have been the realization I had with years of being together with Kaiah, my girlfriend, my fianceé and now, my wife. Our relationship was the biggest risk and love I would never trade. Being her husband made me the happiest man. I swear to God that I will forever treasure you, Kaiah and soon, our family. I love you so much!

Ana Marie Kaiah Alvarez, Kayavin Marco Alvarez, Kleyah Maureen Delgado II and 2, 781 others

view all comments.

Ana Marie Kaiah Alvarez I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 7hr
| Greyson Peter Gallegos I love you most!

[Facebook]

Ana Marie Kaiah Alvarez is with Greyson Peter Gallegos 6hr

"You are the one I found to value not just the one I wanted in my life"

It has been years since I heard you say this in front of me. You don't know how it made me happy that it always make me feel that I am secured. It's been years since you proved to me that I am really the person that is worthy keep not just the woman who is just a trial and error. You proved to me that not all men are liars hence you showed me what your words are. You acted what you said and you never disappoint me with all those words and promises you uttered on the beginning of our relationship. You showed me what is life and love is. You showed me that I am capable of being loved by someone especially by you. You really are my constant.

I've been living the life of not wanting to have men in my life. I talked to them but certainly don't want them to leave any traces in me afterwards but here you are, you are the best thing that came to my life and forever will be treasured.

"And I know I got it bad when I wake up in the morning thinking I'll be able to see you again"

This is a part of vow that I stated earlier and I will repeat it again to tell everyone that, in this world full of uncertainties, I never thought I'll met a person who is an epitome of certainties. I never thought I'll cry just because I am treated right. I never thought I'll feel the feeling of being valued and loved. I never thought I would be able to meet someone who cares at me as if I am a precious gem-damn, I am a lucky woman and I am willing to do everything for us. I love you so much, my Greyson, my boyfriend, my fiancé and now, my husband.

Greyson Peter Gallegos, Monica Lovelle Cortez, Freyah Gabriela Delgado and 2,098 others

view all comments.

Greyson Peter Gallegos Wife, you're making me cry. I love you!
| Ana Marie Kaiah Alvarez Greyson I love you!

- the end -

V's note: I might still write 2 special chapters. Either narration or in epistolary style. Thank you for reading!