82

Mr. Manliligaw 😋

6:15PM

Hey?
Love?

6:31PM

Hello po

You eat na?

Yes na. Ikaw?

Done too. You okay?
Sorry, we weren't seen each other for days.
Wish I can pull the days to see you.

Magkikita naman tayo sa sabado eh

But I missed you already

I missed you too

Woah. You got me there, Love
You okay?

Why man? HAHAHAHAHA

It's so random haha anyway, miss you so much!
I'll try to finish my things tomorrow so I can have less things to do on Sat.

Hoy okay lang if hindi ah. Huwag mo ipilit po.

No, I'll make it up.
You were the one who asked for it, of course, it's my pleasure to attend, Love.

Nako ka 😡😡😡

Bakit?

Kainis naman. Bat amoy green flag?

Haha love, it's no biggie after all. It's a common courtesy to appear whenever someone invites you and you said yes already.

Hmp. Kahit na hahahaha
Kainis. Kiss kita dyan

Kiss me, then.

Bakit? Jowa na ba kita? Ha? Hahahaha

Ay hindi pa ba? 🤔
So you kissed me even we're not yet official? 🤔

Kainis! HAHAHAHAHA
Bwiset, wala ako marebat!

Haha the next time I'll kiss you, it's when we're already official.

Hala
🥺🥺🥺🥺

Love, you have to answer me first before the kiss haha

Naiinis ako. Alam mo yun?

What? Why are you naiinis?

Kasi I'm not like this. Hindi ako pabebe. Hindi ako ganito ka soft.
Nakakainis naman kasi Greyson! Bakit ang pogi and jowa material mo?

As much as I love the idea but I'd like to correct, Love. I'm also husband material and a father material. Name it.

WOW ANG HANGIN PO!
HSHAHAHAHA PERO TRU
KAINIS AKIN KA LANG AH

Haha yours and sealed.
Anyway, it's okay to be soft on me, Love. You can be you when you're with me. You can discover yourself with me and I'll be with you while you're discovering yourself.

Oo nga. You can also but Grey, tatapatin kita. I am kinda scared pa rin the fact na this is new to me and I am not certain on whatever this will take us into the future. I used to be scared with being in a situation like this because I always wanted to protect my peace. Above all, what matters to me is my peace- that's what before but now, hindi ko na alam. You know I am certain with some thing but hindi ko pa rin naman maalis sa akin ang takot eh.

Punyeta, kahit nadugo ilong ko palagi sa'yo, ayaw naman kita mawala sa akin kasi potangena, masaya ako sa sitwasyon natin pero alam ko na hindi pwedeng masaya lang. Hindi pwedeng mag take risk dahil masaya ka lang. We need to work things muna.

Can I call?

Hmm. Okay.

Mr. Manliligaw is calling...

The call ended.
7:59PM

Thank you so much for making me feel at ease and assured. I do really appreciate it, Grey.

I will always assure you and will not let you overthink.
Let's be vocal with each other and let communication so as comprehension be one of our foundation.
Sige na, Love. Do your school works na.

Thank you! I appreciate you too!

Thank you and always here for you!
Fighting, mi amore!

💛💛💛
seen

-------