Alina laughed at Kay's story how could someone be so stupid. He made the mistake and lost the cause.

As she finished doing her skin routine she went to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl so she can make oatmeal with strawberries on top.

Finishing eating there was a slight knock on the door. Walking up to it and looking though the peep hole it was Eric.

Quickly opening it she was reached with a large hug "happy birthday sista" Eric said as he placed two kisses on her cheek. "Thank you e" she replied.

"Well I got you sum since we always celebrated valentine's day and your birthday together" He said as she sat back on the brown stool. "Thank you much" she replied as she removed the tissue paper.

"No fucking way I was just about to buy this" Alina said as she pulled out the rio de janeiro perfume. "You my twin we got telepathy" he said making her laugh.

Alina pulled out a box which had cherry 11s, her favorite candies, and a big bear that took up most of the bag space.

"You better wear them shoes they costed way too much" Eric said as she hugged him but tears quickly slipped out.

"Why you crying mama" Eric asked as he rubbed her back, "mommy would always be the first to wake me up but she wasn't" she answered. "You know she wished to be here with you on your special day, don't cry beautiful girls like you don't cry even if they should" he said making Alina feel butterflies in her stomach.

"You mean that?" she asked "of course I do you know I wouldn't lie to you" Eric replied as he seen Alina smile.

They both leaned closer as they lips touched. They kissed and Alina didn't want to stop neither did Eric, but they both realized they had too, they were in situated with people.

"I'm sorry" Alina said "your fine" he replied looking around. "Who's taking you to the club" he asked "Iyanna, come here I need to show you my outfit for tonight" Alina said dragging Eric by the arm.

"Never said I wanted to see it but ok" he mumbled "fuck up" she replied and opened her closet pulling it out.

It was a gorgeous pink dress with different types of pink. "You like it?" Alina asked "hell yea, your ass boutta look fat" he said making her mug him "fix ya face nigga" Eric said laughing "anyways ima out these heels" she said as she pulled out tan heels with clear straps.

"How you females be wearing them heels for hours" he asked "walk barefoot duh" she replied, Eric just scrunched up his face.

"Ok can you take me to my nail and lash appointment" she asked politely "only cuz it's your bitch ass birthday" Eric said making her smile, which made him smile.

He loved seeing her happy, god he couldn't bare to see her upset like the way she did about Kay.

🍃

"Thank you E" Alina said as she finally got back home "anything for my special girl" he said making her smile.

Walking up to the apartment it was now 5:07 pm she needed to be ready by nine which she knew wasn't going to happened.

She stepped into the shower and washed her hair as fast as she could. She planned on having a braid in the front and her hair straightened.

Turning on her speaker she put on back off me by DeJ Loaf.

"I only go for real niggas who don't brag about what they got me" Alina sang as she showered.

🍃