CHAPTER 27: TWO TICKETS

Comenzar desde el principio

However, Moxx growls furious, knowing those two are still responsible for this. He crumples the note with his hands.

Moxxie: Even without being here, Blitzø knows how to ruin our day.

Millie turns to see her husband frowning and then looks at the little hellhound who's looking around still catching her breath.

Moxx shakes his head, he can't let this happen today.

Moxxie: Let's find Blitzø and return the girl to him.

Millie: Moxx..

Y/N: My dad said he was going to see a prince and he's going to be away all day.

Moxxie knew she was referring to Stolas, he hoped it was just an excuse or something, but he refused to take care of the young hellhound today.

Moxxie: Then we'll return you to Loona.

The little hellhound's just as confused as they are as to why she's there, but one thing she knows is that her big sister didn't want to see her around right now.

Y/N: I don't know where Loona went, I just know she left the house.

Moxxie: Well, I hope the rug in your house has a key under it.

Moxxie tries to take Y/N's hand but Millie gets in the way, holding her husband's arm gently.

Millie: Honey, we can't leave her alone in the house.

When the Imp listens to his wife, he imagines what she's going to say and therefore begins to get upset knowing his evening could be at risk.

Moxxie: Oh no! I'm not going to cancel our trip to the theater! Not even dead!

Y/N: What's theater?

The Imp turns to see the pup seriously.

Moxxie: You need general culture, kid..

He turns to his wife to keep defending his plan but sees Millie's eyes light up and a smile form on her face knowing an idea has come to her head.

Millie: Let's take her with us!!

A smile forms at Y/N, as Moxxie scowls indignantly.

Moxxie: No, fuck no!

On the other side the little hellhound gets up to get out of the box, which it's being a little tall for her.

Y/N: Yeah! I want to go to the theater and... do what you do in the thea-WOAH!

When trying to get out of the box, Y/N lost her balance and fell to the floor.

Moxxie however is too worried about her date that he doesn't help her get up like Millie. He wags his tail impatiently while trying to reason with his wife.

Moxxie: That won't be possible, we only have TWO tickets and you know that to get them we had to book them a long time ago.

Once Millie lifts Y/N off the ground, who's watching the situation, she gets up and walks towards her beloved husband, carefree.

Millie: I reckon we could sneak her into the theater. It'd be excitin', like those lil' monkeyshine teens do on their dates to spice up the moment, wouldn't it be romantic?

Moxxie: It would be romantic to go on a date with NO ONE crashing it.

The Imp crosses his arms growling while pouting. He thought Y/N had nothing in common with his father but now he can see they have something in common, ruining his dates with Millie.