Happy birthday mama! - Elizabeth Olsen

Warnings: just a bunch of cuteness

Age: 3-4 

Daughters name:  Aurora

Partner: Robbie 

A/n: im only here posting bc of lizzie's birthday and i will dissapear again, unless you see me in other peoples comments lols. Love y'all keep safe! 

Wordcount: 525 

~

No one's pov

It's Elizabeth's birthday today and Aurora is so excited to celebrate her mama. Robbie and Aurora woke up extra early today, to early in their opinoin, but they needed to be up before Lizzie and otherwise she was always up first. 

The pair was currently in the kitchen, Aurora on the counter watching over Robbie, that was stood by the stove, making sure he was doing what he should. They were plannig on making making Aurora's mama pancakes, the child's choice ofcourse, but Lizzie never said no to pancakes so Robbie followed his kid's orders. 

Robbie placed the finished pancakes on a plate that he then placed on a cute tray together with Lizzie's coffee, the pair then made their way upstair to wake up the birthday girl. 

"shh, you have to be quiet or you'll wake mama." Robbie said his child as Aurora was walking behind him giggling, overly excited to wake her mama up. 

"shh!" Aurora said back with her finger over her lips, making Robbie chuckle. Aurora ran up the stairs with Robbie hot on her heals. When they reached Robbie and Lizzie's room Aurora looked up at her dad, eyes sparkling with excitment. 

"I'll count to three, then you can wake her alright?" Robbie told his daughter while slowly openeing the door to their bedroom. Aurora nodded as she tiptoed into her mother's room and up on her bed. "One.... two... three!". Aurora immediately started jumping on the bed, which obviously wakes Lizzie up. She slowly opened her eyes, as soon as Aurora saw this she got even more excited. 

"HAPPY BIRFDAY MAMA!" She shouted making Lizzie wins at the loud sound meeting her ears after just waking up. 

"Thank you baby, but inside voice please." 

"I sorry mama. Happy birfday mama." Aurora whisperes the last part making her mama giggle. 

"It's alright baby." Lizzie says placing a kiss on her daughters head. She moves Aurora to sit besides her while she takes the tray from Robbie, placing it on her lap, giving him a kiss as a thank you for doing this for her. 

"Wait, I make mama something." Aurora remembers while Lizzie has started eating her breakfast. 

"Oh have you now?" asked Lizzie, looking away from her husband, whom she was in the middle of a conversation with, to look at her daughter instead. 

"Mhm." she nods "Wait I show you!" the little one exclaimes, slowly gliding off the bed then running into her room. She comes back a couple seconds later with a paper in her hand, holding it out to her mama. Looking at the paper it has two stickfigures drawn on it, which Lizzie can only guess is her and Aurora. The two stickfiguers has the text "Aurora luv mama" written over them making Lizzie internelly aw. 

"Thank you so much baby, I love it!" she says placing another kiss on her daughters head.