Nightmares becomes real life - S.J

TW- sexual assult, rape

Y/n's pov

"He can I talk to you after class?" Alex whispered and I just nodded and kept on listening to the teacher.

I waited for him in the hall after class because he had been held back for some reason. After maybe 5 minutes he came out in the hall.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked him as he came back.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to go bowling with me later today?" He asked me.

"Yes, of course!" I answered. Alex was my best friend and like a older brother to me, I loved him very much.

I got back to my apartment and decided to change into a skirt and an oversized t-shirt. Alex had told me that he was going to pick me up at six and it was currently 4:30 so I put on a little bit of makeup and curled my hair. When I was done it was 5:30. I made myself a sandwich that I ate while I waited for Alex to come pick me up. At 5:50 I got a message from Alex saying that he was outside, so I put my shoes on and walked out to his car.

I feel asleep while Alex was driving. I got woken up my him shaking me lightly, when I opened my eyes I realized that we weren't at the bowling place. To be honest I didn't even know where we were.

Alex got out of the car, walked to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentelman." I joked as I got out and he chuckled. He led me in to a big room that looked like somewhere you would have a big dance party. There were roses on the floor.

"I've been meaning to tell you this for a long time..." he started, oh god no, I know where this is going. "I like you y/n... and not just in the friendly way." he said as he looked at me.

"I'm sorry Alex but I don't feel the same way." I say and looked at him with sorry in my eyes.

"What? Don't bullshit me y/n, you've showed clear signs that you like me!" He said, raising his voice a little and I just stared at him completely dumbfounded.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You're in love with me and you know it y/n!" He says looking down at me, as he was much taller. "If not then I'll make you fall in love with me." he started to walk towards me causing me to back away from him until my back hit a wall. Fuck.

He put his hands on the wall besides my head. I stood there breathing heavily, fearing what was going to happen next. He roamed his hands on my body.

"Get off of me!" I said as I tried pushing him off. It didn't work and he just continued what he was doing, his hands now coming dangerously near where I don't want them to be. "Get the fuck off me!"

He took a strong grip around my wrist and dragged me in to another room, he had fucking planned this. He dragged me to the bed and cuffed my hands to the headboard with his belt.

"Please, please Alex I beg you." I cry out, I had tears streaming down my face, I kept kicking my legs trying to stop him from getting to me, but I understood that I had lost. I laid there, numb. Hoping for all of this to be over.

His hands were all over my body. His dick was inside me, thrusting fast and hard. My body hurt and I had silent tears streaming down my face.

When he finally was done he fell asleep besides me, I was still tied up, mascara running down my face. The sun on it's way down. I have to get of here.

I got my hands out of the belt thing and fixed my clothes. I looked around for a way out and spotted an opened window, I tried to climb out but on my way out I tripped a glass that fell over and broke. He woke up and saw me half way out the window. I quickly hopped out and started running.