Visiting on set - F.P

Y/n and Florence are dating in this one. Y/n is 20 and Florence is 23. Their daughter Mila is 4.

Y/n's pov

Today me and Mila were going to surprise my girlfriend, Florence, on set. We had flew out from America were we lived to England were she was filming. She was currently filming a new marvel movie, Black widow, were she played Yelena Belova. I got Mila and myself strapped and ready in the car, then I drove off.

When we got to the set I got Mila out of the car, I locked it and then I took Mila's hand as we walked on to the set. I had been texting with Rachel before I drove here and she said that they were going by the trailers talking so that's where I went. Mila got more and more excited, the child was practically jumping up and down.

Me and Florence have been together for 2 years since Mila was 2, they've been besties from the start. When we first met I was just a teenage single mother but now I had everything I could ever dream of.

Florence's pov

"So how's it going with the family?" Scarlett asks as we're stood by the trailers, talking.

"Good. I miss them tho." I say with a small smile. "How about yours?" I ask.

"Amazing, but I really miss them too." she answers. After a little while Rachel joins us.

"Mila's 4, right?" she asks and I nod. "Such a cute name for a little girl." she then adds.

"Can't take any credit for that." I say with a chuckle.

I hear little running footsteps along with a "MAMA" and a "Take it easy baby." I laugh a little as I turn around.

"Hi princess!" I exclaim as I pick my daughter up, she gives me a tight hug. Shortly after my girlfriend also comes along. "Hi baby." I greet her.

"Hi!" she smiles as she gives me a kiss.

"Young love." I hear Rachel sigh and y/n giggles.

"We're not that young." I say defensively.

"Y/n is bearly allowed to drink." Scarlett says and I look down at my girlfriend who just shruggs her shoulders with a smile.

"Where I'm from the legal drinking age is 18." she says defending herself. "Plus Im turning 21 next year." she huffs and Scarlett giggles.

"In my eyes 20 and 23 are pretty young." Rachel states. Mila makes grabby hands for y/n and y/n takes Mila out of my arms.

Y/n's pov

When Mila is in my arm again she burrys her head in me neck and starts sucking on my collarbone, something she's been doing since she was a baby, I guess it brings her comfort. After a little while she fell asleep.

Me and Flo talked with Scarlett and Rachel for a little longer before we went to Flo's trailer. When we got there I put Mila in her little bed.

"I've missed you so much." I mumble as I'm hugging Florence.

"I've missed you too my love." she says, giving me a peck on my forhead.

"I love you to the moon and back." I say, reaching up to give her a kiss on her lips.

"And I love you even more."

"Not possible."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- 571 words

A short little one shot. i didn't really like how it turned out but, oh well.

~ Ella