Part XI: final exams

Start from the beginning

Alex: Hachiman no Ikari! 

With great timing and a perfect window, Alex delivered three sword strikes toward Stain, he paused until he sheathed his sword away

With great timing and a perfect window, Alex delivered three sword strikes toward Stain, he paused until he sheathed his sword away. But when he did, Stain was bleeding out, moderately injured from Alex's attack. To prevent Stain from escaping, Alex used one of his quirks: Below Zero, the same ice quirk that Izuku has, and froze Stain solid.

Stain: s-so you were waiting for the right time to strike, didn't you?

Alex: I've learned from the best, all thanks to you.

Stain: *smiles* I get it. What's your name, kid?

Alex: My name huh...well, I guess you should know, Chizome. My name is Alex Forza, the Crown Killer.

Stain: I have to admit, for an einherjar, you sure have some skill, I am impressed. 

Alex: thank you Chizome.

Alex heard the police sirens coming in.

Alex: shit, the police. Einherjar! Clear up and get to safety, we will regroup at a different location!

Einherjar: alright, Alex!

And so, the einherjar cleared away, getting out of the alleyway and into hiding. 

Alex: I should go too. *Recalls his axe* see you around, Stain.

Stain: you too, kid.

Before Alex was about to leave, he looked at Izuku.

Alex: (I can tell from those cute little freckles, little brother.) I will meet you again soon, take good care of yourself, Izuku.

Izuku: okay.

Alex parkour and got away from the crime scene. The police, along with some Pro Heroes arrived on the scene.

Dabi: Dear God, is that Stain?

Izuku: yep. You missed out on a lot.

Dabi: mind telling me?

Shoka: yeah Iida, mind explaining what happened?

Iida: *looks down in shame* alright then.

And so, after that whole incident in Hosu, the LoV got away and this whole event will be recorded in the history books as one of the most disastrous events in human history. We move on a week later after the Hosu incident, and we see Izuku, back in class, together with his peers.

Aizawa: alright class, now that the internships are out of the way, we are now approaching the end of the semester, which means one thing: the final exams. 

1A: final exams?!

Aizawa: yes! There are final exams, you morons. I strongly encourage you all to study, ESPECIALLY you two *Points at Denki and Mina*

Mina sighed while Denki gulped when Aizawa pointed at them since they're one of the few students in Class 1A who are more likely to score low in an exam or test.