62. Jelly Jungkook

Start from the beginning

Shyly running fingers through his hair he blushes, "Thanks, I'll send the invitation by tomorrow."

"Sure."

He nods "So... I'll get going. Gotta make a call." He hugs her again, "It was good to see you, I hope you make it to the wedding, until then Goodbye"

She hugs him back cackling, "You too, see you soon."

After he leaves, Rosé stands back only to see Jungkook standing in front of her. He replaces his position as soon as he leaves, this time a little closer than he was standing.

Rosè feels all kinds of tingles in her stomach seeing Jungkook right in front of her. She didn't see that coming.

"A-are you leaving?" He asks in the most softest voice ever, as if he was scared. Rosé's flustered face turns numb. Jungkook wasn't jealous, he was afraid that she was going to abandon him.

As if.

"Why will I ever leave you?" She asks, politely.

He groans, literally slumping his head on her shoulder, "I should definitely work hard on my English."

A smile break out of Rosé's tensed face. She giggles, feeling the butterflies fluttering. "It's nothing you should be worried about you know." She assures him.

Jungkook clasps her waist bringing her body closer to him and raising his head from her shoulder to meet her beautiful eyes, "I've learned my lesson. I'm never intending to ignore you, ever ever ever in my life." He whispers at her lips as Rosé's heart drops at his voice.

"I'm so sorry." She apologizes, "I shouldn't have pushed you away." She closes her eyes confessing, "It was too hard for me too."

And he melts, "You're really precious to me you know." He raises his hand brushing her hair away from her face to bring his lips near her cheeks to kiss her.

She shivers at his touch.

He smiles.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Jin enters popping off a confetti that surprises both of them. Namjoon comes and claps, as you and Jimin join happily from sidelines.

Rosé blushes as Jungkook stands with wide eyes, "Did you guys have eyes on us since then??" At his response, everyone laughs, "Of course, who'd miss Jungkook giving himself away to a girl."

Namjoon chucks the juice glass smiling, "So many girls are gonna cry."

Jungkook crunches his nose up cringing as all of you tease him enjoying and laughing until you all start to realize Taehyung and Lisa still didn't make it to the party.

"God knows what's taking them so long to come." Jungkook says, hanging his arm around Rosé as rose shrugs, "No idea."

"Of course they are late." Namjoon wiggles his brows "must be busy doing something more important than this."

Jimin shakes his head, "Do not talk like this, makes my ears bleed."

You laugh, "They're always late, no matter together or by themselves." Rosé agrees with you, "Totally," she brings herself closer to Jungkook clasping her arms around his torso as he immediately blushes at the gesture. "I'm hungry, we should go eat something."

"The dining hall is downstairs, let's go." Jin checks his phone calling for Hobi as everyone follows him.

+++

"What are you gonna do after going home?" Jimin asks wiping his hands with the handkerchief while watching you retouch your makeup.

You shrug, "I don't know, why?"