☢︎︎ 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ☢︎︎

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh- Splinter's A zombie!!!"  Mikey said, freaking out while he hugged Donnie in a panic.

Donnie had a very displeased face "Mikey, Zombies are interested in other people's brains" Donnie rolled his eyes.

"A Zombie? Master splinter just looks sick....-" You said, looking at the ill man, as you grabbed some tissue from your
pocket to offer to him, before you were quickly pulled back by the hem of your shirt.

"Ew- don't touch him (M/n), he's got the Rat Flu!" Raph took a deep breath before staring off into the distance with an intense look "This ain't a drill boys....we must take care of this carefully...."

"What?"
_____

"I feel terrible" Splinter groaned while he was laying on the ground, you all surrounded him observing his condition. "Do I look terrible? Be honest.." He sat up with snot and sweat rolling down his face as foam came out his mouth.

"Woah!-"

Your eyes widened at his disgusting state and then backed away from him with your friends as you all huddled up together "Ew- I mean!- You look good! Honest!" Raph said as you and his brothers nodded all together. Before shuffling his room to stand out in the hallway.

"It looked like he had rabies..."

"No! He's just sick..." Raph said, saddened as he scratched the back of his head.

"Look, A flu this intense is going to affect all areas of his brain! I'm talking about the full seven stages!!" Donnie explained while raising six fingers and one extra finger from his tech shell.

Raph looked back at his brothers with a serious look "Boys know what the full seven stages mean......" Raph said sadly while hugging his brothers tightly who looked back at him with a serious expression "ANOTHER CHANCE TO GET WHATEVER WE WANT!"  They all grinned at each other and celebrated.

"....." You blankly stared at them as they celebrated their father's sickness but Mikey suddenly sighed loudly.

"But poor dad...He must feel terrible" Mikey waved his hand as his sad expression changed to a happy one "But lucky us! He'll say yes to whatever we ask for!"

"Only! If we make it to the end of the flu!" Donnie said cautiously "The full stage seven...But we NEVER get there!!!" Donnie huffed while crossing his arms.

"Well, this year is gonna be different!! Nobody's getting bit and Nobodys is getting infected!"  Raph said huddling you all around to state his plan.

"You guys get bit?"

"No comment on that, Anyways! When we do make it to the end, Which I'm now calling the 'Must say yes stage'. What are we gonna ask for?" Leo turned to his brothers, they all started thinking and then turned their heads toward Raph.

Raph looked at them like a deer in headlights before scratching the back of his head thinking "Uh well, this year I was thinking we could ask for uh....." he said unsure

"Dammit- He's got nothing! We're dead!" Leo groaned falling to the ground.

"Hey!! I've got something!!! Like uh-" Raph's voice trailed again trying to think of something