✧ 𝐌𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 ✧

☟︎———————-

☟︎
———————-

❥"𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫?" A turtle wearing a red bandanna spoke hushedly into a walkie-talkie.

"Clear" You exhaled into the walkie-talkie as you looked around the dark city while standing on a rooftop that had a swimming pool

"Affirmative Red Rover!!!" April yelled into the walkie-talkie causing a slight ringing in your ears, which had you hiss

"Copy!" Raph yelled back not helping with the ringing in your ear

You and April watched as the four brothers from the building in front of you shoot a grappling hook at the building behind you, they all indivaluly slid down on the grappling line till they reached the apartments swimming pool, then each let go of the line screaming like a happy child as they fell.

They all looked over at you and April with wide smiles when they finally landed in the pool which caused a big splash that was taller than you and April. April ran in front of you, trying her best to take most of the water splash which you appreciated dearly. The force of the splash caused all the water in the pool to fall to the ground leaving the brothers laying in an empty pool.

Mikey sat up extaticly "WHOO-HOO!!! You must be this rad to ride that ride!!" Mikey said while pointing at himself.

"Well based on our velocity and entry angle" Donnie noted typing something on his tech gauntlet around his wrist. "I concur...We rad." He grinned while high-fiving a cheerful Mikey.

"You guys crushed it!!" April cheered at the brothers, you stood next to her nodding, and gave them a thumbs up

"Awww~ thanks (n/n)~," Leo said grinning as he ruffled your hair, leaving it quite messy, you groaned annoyingly noticing your hair become undone, and you swat his hand away in an attempt to leave your hair alone.

"Well, we couldn't have done it without you two!!! (M/n) and April Our humans with the plan," Raph said proudly.

Leo sneaked behind April snatching her keys out of her pocket "-And the keys to the rooftop~" he dangled the keys in front of April, she growled at him causing him to drop the keys in her hands nervously

"Let's go bungee dunk on the hoops at the Rucker Park!!" Mikey recommended to the group as he warped both arms around you and April. You nodded your head slowly in agreement as Mikey's smile widened as you agreed.

"Game on!" April said happily raising her fist up "Just one thing first!" April threw a floor wet sign on the ground and a dry pool sign in the pool. "My work here is done" She nodded proudly. "Donnie can hitch a ride?"