𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐨'𝐬 ʕಠᴥಠʔ

☟

___________

❥"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞???" April asked a kid who was stuck inside a claw machine game, who shrugged in response staring back at her.
You sat at the table next to the claw machine watching the scene and eating some pizza, watching April waste her money on trying to get the kid out, trying grabbing the kid, through the claw machine which kept on dropping him.

"I hope we're not headed for another one of your 'epic party fails' Party Captain O'Neil," Her boss said, suddenly appearing behind her angrily while crossing his arms.
April scrambled to face him then chuckled nervously trying to hide that kid stuck inside the claw machine from her boss.

"No way Sir! Tonight's the night I'm finally getting a party all the way through Albearto's happy birthday song...and cake!" She smiled proudly at the thought of finally getting a successful party, forgetting about the kid who was staring at you, and you awkwardly looked back at the kid.

"You better!!! Because this is your last chance" he yelled in her face, she winced a bit at his yelling. Your eyes narrowed at the man who screamed at your friend, He felt shivers down his spine watching you glare at him. He quickly shuffles back to his office, shutting his door loudly.

You glanced back at April calmly only to see her saddened face, Which also made you feel a bit upset.
"I'm sure you'll get it this time.." you said, trying to encourage her, as you handed her a crane origami you had previously made. She chuckled a bit seeing your childish behavior, she cheered up again placing your origami crane in her shirt pocket and time speaking determinedly.

"That's right!!! You've got this Captain party, O'Neil '' She said happily as you and the kid in the claw machine gave her a supporting thumbs up, April gave you guys soft smiles then went up the stage to tell the kids it was time for Albearto's happy bit song. The birthday boy looked upset while glaring at the animatronic bear.

"Hey, there kiddos!! I heard someone is turning a year old!!! And I'm not just talking about my underwear!" The bear joked with a gaping smile only to be met with cricket sounds. Your face scrunched up at the joke, sighing mentally while the birthday boy and other kids at his birthday booed at the bear throwing a soft severed drink into the bear's mouth causing Albearto to malfunction, and all the other kids started throwing food around the place causing a mess.

April panicked watching Albearto malfunction as she runs over to you looking at you for help you look back at her with a blank stare

"Not good-" April shuffled into her pockets in searching for her phone with no luck, but luckily you had your phone on you and passed it over to her.