Chapter 25: Turf Wars Part 1!

The next day Korra and Troy invited all of the air benders along with Tenzin and kids towards the spirit portal that is now being guarded by Orion who offered to keep the portal safe from anyone going through and when the spirits got word that Troy had his friend guard the portal they were very pleased to know that someone cares about their well being and want to live in peace.

(Edit done by me: 95nicholasnm)

Korra: Hey thanks for coming with us everyone.

Tenzin: The air benders and I are always at your service Korra as well as you Troy after what you done for the world. Especially when it comes to matters concerning the spirits.

Meelo: ZZZZ.......

Troy: After what happened with that whole fight, it was a good idea that I had Orion guard the portal so that nothing happens because after what I saw those thugs did and caused a scene near the portal, I cannot let anything go wrong nor allow the spirits to go dark again.

Korra: I just hope we can help them that..the Avatar is and always will be the bridge between the physical and spirit worlds. After that battle last night, I am afraid the spirits think I have turned my back on them.

Troy: Don't feel so bad about yourself, I am sure with some time and respect I can guaranteed you that the spirits will start looking up to you just like how they look up to me.

Korra: Thanks Troy that really helps.

Ikki: Meelo wake up!

Meelo: What? Where are we? Did we crash?

Troy: Hehehe no sleepy head, we're on a bison heading towards the spirit portal.

Ikki: He's right we're about to enter the spirit world for the first time! Don't you want to be awake for it?!

Meelo: Yawn!...I suppose...

Ikki: This is so exciting! I can't wait to see all the beautiful spirity flowers and spirity rainbows and spirity spirits and...(Ikki was about to say something else when all of sudden when they entered the portal and looked towards the ground and what they all saw was dead plant life)

(Ikki was about to say something else when all of sudden when they entered the portal and looked towards the ground and what they all saw was dead plant life)