Tourist Boat

Request: No

Characters: Jay Halstead x StellaKidd!SisterReader

Bells were ringing in the city of Chicago; your baby sister Stella was getting married today to drum roll please

Bells were ringing in the city of Chicago; your baby sister Stella was getting married today to drum roll please...the Kelly Severide. You were over the moon; your little sister was finally having her happily ever after or so everyone was hoping.

You shared a lot of similarities with Stella, for example when you put your mind to things -you were unstoppable-.

While Stella had a tough side that showed more than her soft one, you were all sunshine and rainbows -well that's what trauma does to some people-.

You had practically raised your sister, looking out for her, protecting her in any way you could. So that made today more special.

"Baby I'm leaving I gotta be there in like 30 minutes!" You screamed at your fiancé Jay Halstead -and yes you had met him through Stella and Kelly- over a year ago when you came to Chicago for the first time in forever.

Jay had popped the question on your anniversary and 3 months later here you were in your own house -that you had bought together-, about to make sure that your sister walked down that freaking aisle.

As you walked through you hallway, a noise came from the bedroom. As you walked through the door a couple of arms wrapped around your waist and you were tackled to the bed.

Laughter could be heard all around your home -home- it felt weird for you to call a place let alone a person home.

"Hey beautiful" Jay said hovering over you, kissing your nose, while you giggled.

"Hi handsome" you smiled

"So... are you really leaving?" he asked pouting like a baby.

He knew yours weak spot, which made you grab his chin and kiss him, turning you both around so you were straddling him, until you pulled away with a mischievous smile biting your lip.

Jay looked at you with a confused expression. He was about to say something just before you to bolted to the front door -you had to leave now, or you wouldn't leave period-.

"Babe!" you heard him yell from your bedroom as you chuckled,

"I love you, but I have to go. We have to make sure they get married" you exclaimed back

From the front door you saw as he came out of the room slowly, looking at you like you had looked at him minutes ago, that's when you knew -run-.

With that you ran out of the house and into your truck but when you were about to close your door his hand caught it,

"Nope, Miss Kidd, were you really about to leave without giving me some love, huh?" he smirked before he leaned and captured your lips