Chapter 9

Stefan sat there in shock. He couldn't believe the news that his wife had just delivered to him and it was as if the more she talked and explained, the more silent her voice became.

What was he going to do? What were they going to do, and most importantly why did this happen? Everything was going great, he would even sometimes use the word 'perfect', then news like this comes and it sets them back.

Way back.

How was he supposed to explain all this to Austyn and answer the questions that he knew she would ask without breaking down? He looked up at Bonnie when she placed her hand on his shoulder and saw the tears run down her face and watched her mouth as it moved but heard no words. She shook him once and that seemed to be enough to bring him back and she moved her mouth

again this time forming words that he could hear: Say something!

Eighteen hours earlier

Her eyes were closed but she was very much awake, smiling listening to him hum their song. She almost forgot it, she hates that she did, but listening to him bought it all back.

They were both seventeen and Stefan had finally saved up enough for him to pay for half of his car. His parents paid for the other half and she remembers him calling to tell her to get dressed because he wanted her to drive back with him once he got his new car (it was actually a used car, but it was new to him). She smiled and quickly got ready knowing that it would take five minutes for them to get to her house and by the time she settled on an outfit and told her parents where she was going, he rung the doorbell and twenty minutes after that, they were at a lot looking at cars.

Stefan had already previously made up his mind on what he wanted, but figured looking around wouldn't hurt, but ultimately he got the car he planned to get; an all black 2011 Chevy Cruze. She loved it and found that he looked so sexy behind the wheel.

They've only had sex once and that was a few years back when they decided to get back together after a half of year breakup. Bonnie had a pregnancy scare so they vowed to wait until they're older to go at it a second time not wanting to raise a child just yet.

To distract herself, she turned on the radio and smiled thinking about how much this song related to their relationship.

"This should be our song." Stefan told her like he was reading her thoughts.

"Don't most couples have songs? This should be ours."

"Well I do hate how much I love you so..."

He chuckled. "I see what you did there." He looked over at her and smiled, "Very nice."

She winked at him and kept her eyes on him when he returned his eyes back to the road.

Bonnie smiled coming back from memory lane and slowly sat up holding her stomach. She hasn't felt any pain in the past couple of weeks and was very thankful because of it. She had a horrible feeling that something might have gone wrong, but her baby is still in there with a heartbeat and everything.