I watch him as he come towards me, and bent down a little, to place his lips on my cheek. Astounding me at his sudden behavior.

I can feel the deep blood rush coming to my cheeks. I don't push him away, nor feel uncomfortable, no he never made me feel any of the bad emotion, but the blush he was creating on my cheeks was too much.

His lips stay still on my cheek, for more then some seconds before he slowly pull away.

"Go, I will be waiting for you." I gasp when he push me into the hole. I look up at him from the hole, till he disappear.

I can feel myself felling deep downward. My hair was touching my face, from the force of air coming. My arms was laying on the air along with my feet, and before I know it my eyes get close on their own.

~Han pov~

A room, the first thing I saw, when I open my eyes. I sit straight with a frown to look around, but the sound of door opening beat me first.

Wait That's bang Chan? What he is doing her- oh yeah. I'm in the other world.

"Oh you are awake?" He spoke coming inside.

"Yeh, but what I'm doing here?" I ask because I was kinda confused, at my presences here.

"Well as I was going to work I saw you on the ground laying unconscious.
I bring you to my house and call the doctor. He say you just pass out due to stress."

Stress and me? Hahaha, what a joke.
But how? Yeah maybe Lee know's magic?

"Yeah, Lately I'm facing some problems. By the way thanks for saving me." I bow towards him to showy respect, but that's kinda weird.

"You are welcome. I think you should rest in my house, the doctor advice to make you rest. So you are not going anywhere." I shook my head and try to refused.

"No it's alright Chan.." He frown at me. "Wait how did you know my name?" I gulp my saliva.

Oh f**k..

I look around the room quickly, trying to find something so I can make an excuse.

And to my luck, I saw the wall on the left side of mine has beautifully written words 'bang Chan'.

"There," I point at the wall. "I thought it's your name." I explained.

Wow Han, you are genius!

"Oh I see." He laugh, and I awkwardly join him. "But please stay here. I don't want you to faint again."

Of course I would agree, all my work is with him! "Thank you Chan."

I was just acting of not staying here a while ago, because it will look suspicious you know.

"You must be hungry right? Come downstairs. My friends are here as well."

______________

I come downstairs after doing my business in bathroom, to see bang Chan sitting on the dining table with 7 more people.