"Look, You don't point the knife up when you aim it, you hold it like this. See?" Taehyun nodded again, but heck, only if Beomgyu hadn't tied his hair up into a small ponytail, Taehyun could have focused a lot more easily. 

Beomgyu looked so hot that Taehyun, at some point thought that the room would burn down. His hair had fallen down onto his forhead, a ponytail tied to lessen the distraction and His full black attire just gave off Bad-boy-Anime vibes more than it should've. Taehyun would be lying if he said he didn't secretly drool over how good he looked. 

Beomgyu wasn't a lot mascular, But he was more of a Lean-muscled, hot-ass dude rather than a bulked up dude. But that itself created Taehyun an urge to see him strip down his tshirt so that he could admire his broad shoulders and prominently visible Collarbones. 

Fuck, he was a five fucking course meal, lemme tell ya. 

"Are you even listening? Didn't you tell me you wanted to be an agent like an hour ago?" 

"I was listening!" 

"Of course you weren't. You've been staring at me for like a decade. Now, don't try to hide it, my peripheral vision is hella good." 

"Fine. Whatever." 

Beomgyu smirked, aiming the knife at a dart board and it hits right on the middle, perfectly. He then turns to Taehyun who had taken a seat on the tool-desk, he would've scolded if someone else sat there but not when he had yeeted everything on top of that desk, last week when they were at it. 

He'd be the biggest hypocrite. 

"Yeonjun, Soobin and I are planning to go out in the evening, wanna join us?" 

"Uhmm—"

"Okay. Then be ready to go out at around 3pm?"

"But I didn't say I ca—" 

"Fine fine! If you're that desperate, I'll take you with us." Taehyun opened his mouth to comeback with some sarcasm only for The pocket gun on Beomgyu's hand to release it's bullet at the dummy, shutting Taehyun up. 

"Tch. You want to be an agent and you're still scared of the gun shots?" 

"That's why I want you to teach me, dummy." 

***

A piercing? Taehyun wouldn't want one. 

"Why are you all doing this in the first place?" Taehyun was rather terrified, Yeonjun was laying down, getting his eyebrow pierced and the smallest two, Kai and Taehyun were questioning their whole existence and why they agreed to go out with Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu. 

"Does it hurt?" Kai asks Yeonjun who shrugged, But boy, Yeonjun probably was used to this, considering the amount of tattoos and Piercings he had. It was at around 4pm on a fine Saturday afternoon, Five boys looking like greek gods have hit the streets and the author would be lying if she tells y'all they were looking ordinary. 

Soobin had a plain white tshirt on paired with his denim, Then there was his boyfriend, Choi Yeonjun with a black leather coat draped over his full black attire. Beomgyu in his casual boots and a black turtle neck; long sleeved which was folded up to his elbow, He wore his round glasses to add his look some 'let me simp on you' vibes. Taehyun wore his black pair of cargo pants and a white tshirt while Kai, his best friend had a hoodie on, matched with his comfortable pants. 

Sheesh, They were literally the boys over flowers. A match of five that was perfection. 

While they were waiting in the tattoo shop for Yeonjun to finish, a crazy thought slipped into Taehyun's mind.