🍋 Chapter 26: Plans to seduction

Start from the beginning

But this was all a part of my plan. I needed to make sure he doesn't back out today! I will take his virginity as of today! And make him mine, he will have no choice but to comply with it.

***
3rd POV

Sebastian stood there frozen not knowing what to do. "What do I do?" he thought. In his mind, he tried thinking of ways to ease the situation but nothing came up. It was hopeless when he saw her face in a serious expression.

It made his heart throb in pain while a nervous pooling crept up under his spine. However, the nervousness diminished once he felt a hand touch his skin. There he saw Maxine who looked at him with worry. Their eyes met as she stuttered a little before began saying something out loud.

"T-take responsibility and I'll do the same!" Maxine yelled at the top of her lungs that made his kitty ears hurt a little from the sudden sound.

Sebastian laughed out loud in response. When she first said that he was sure that he would be facing something terrible that might ruin their relationship today. But his doubts got the best of him. He forgot that Maxine wasn't like any other.

Unlike other females, Maxine has always treated him as an equal, and no less. She was forgiving yet compassionate to others especially towards him.

Sebastian smiled fondly to her while patting her head. He was so happy, his tail started to frequently sway back and forth. His confidence rose once he saw her messy face.

"Why you!" Maxine yelled, she pinched his cheeks hard then grabbed him by the ear and she took him inside. Her serious demeanor looked like she was ready to beat the sense out of him once they got inside the house.

She slams the door shut and pushes Sebastian down to the soft fur carpet below. Warmth rose to her blushing cheeks as Maxine leisurely made her way to him. She sat on the top of him with her knees folded on the side of his hips. Her red dress became disheveled but her eyes were filled with lust.

Sebastian, who was under the lustful Maxine, started feeling a sudden rush of blood in his lower body. The hot rising temperature rose up all over his body that made his member standing straight up. He took a deep breath and inhaled her sweet fragrance that she emitted.

" Bunny~ " He said in a hoarse voice while looking at her.

A little nervous, Maxine bashfully averted her gaze away from him. She sighed huffing out before reaching Sebastian's hand to her chest. She slithered Sebastian's rough hands along her chest making their way to her breast.

She bit her bottom lip as her breathily huff, "I...want to let you..mark..me"

Sebastian's eyes widened, utterly shocked by her words, "Are you sure you want to do this?" he sat up asking her one more time while he possessively wrapped around her waist.

It was Maxine's demand, he would do anything she wished because to him Maxine was his everything without her his life would be meaningless. He was very glad that she was the first to ask.

"Yes, I'm sure", Maxine huffed.

" After all, I'm black mailing you! You can't back out!" Maxine bluntly yelled. He chuckled a little at her serious face that was more like a pout. He couldn't help but smile gleefully when hearing such words from her.

"Such a crafty female," Sebastian thought.

Seeing his female black mailing him was surprising for her. It wasn't like her to do that, it was more of him to do it. When settling down into the beastcity, he had thought of ways to make sure she agrees to mate with him.