📖🌼

hellooooo !! it is I 😇

happy (late) valentines day :DD

and what better way to celebrate than with a BREAK UP SCENE !! 😁😁

YIPPIEEE !!

yes i. I wrote something (shocker !1!!1)

I came up with this idea at 5:30 am so my brain was dead *laughs*

its about lolly and paint pallets break up woahhhhh (my ocs ofc)

it will probably slightly change when I ACTUALLY started the show, but still same concept. (thinking about making it a comic FIRST)

i am a beginner writer so ofc it won't be THAT good, but hopefully to those interested you find some enjoyment reading it 😁 criticism, maybe ??

❗STORY STARTS HERE❗

[During challenge]

Paint Pallet does the challenge until he notices Lolly approaching him. Lolly notices and approaches faster.

Lolly: Hey, uhm. Could you meet me behind {insert place here} after this ? It's .. important ..

Paint Pallet's face presented a puzzled look, but willingly, he agreed.

He smiled warmly. His face flushed a slight pink, but still gazed into her eyes. Lolly, on the other hand, gave him a light-hearted stare, then walked away anxiously.

The action made Paint Pallet confused, but he brushed it off and continued his work.

[After challenge]

Paint Pallet was pretty tired, but still remembered what Lolly had told him earlier today. He quickly made his way to {insert place here} and walked behind the building. As expected, Lolly was awaiting his arrival.

Paint Pallet: I'm here. What was it you wanted to talk about love ?

There was an awkward silence.

He slowly reached out his hand in an attempted to hold Lolly's, but she rejects the affection. Her strange behavior started to get to him.

(Nervously) Paint Pallet: Lolly ..? What's wr-

Lolly: I wanted to talk about something. Something that .. I don't want anymore.

Paint Pallet: I ... I don't think I understand ..?

He chuckled awkwardly.

Lolly: What I mean is .. I can't keep going with this relationship. It's not working out between us.

Paint Pallet looked at her in fright.

Paint Pallet: What do you mean ..? I thought things were going great .. Did I do something wrong ?! I can-

Lolly gestured him to stop talking.

Lolly: No. No, it isn't you. It's me. I'm the problem here. It's just that .. I'm-

Paint Pallet: You ?? You're the best thing that has happened to me. I honestly can never, ever doubt you. I .. I love you so much. I'm sure whatever it is you're struggling with, we can work it ou-

Lolly: NO, WE CAN'T. You can't ..

He backed away, startled.

Paint Pallet: Lolly ..

He starts tearing up.

Lolly: I'm sorry. We really can't work this out. It was never your fault. Its all mine .. because-

Paint Pallet: HOW IS IT YOUR FAU-

Lolly: BECAUSE IM LESBIAN !

The air became tense.

Paint Pallet: ... what ..?

He let himself process what he had just heard.

Paint Pallet: How ..? What do you mean you're lesbian ...?

Lolly: It means .. I just don't like you in that way ..

Paint Pallet: But I don't understand .. Why'd you say yes to me ?!?!

His voice began to crack.

Lolly: I DIDN'T KNOW. I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU BUT .. I DIDNT.

Paint Pallet: SO WHAT WAS IT ?? PITY ?!? DID YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THIS LOW WORTHY LOSER WHO JUST ASKED YOU OUT ??

Lolly: NO I- ! I .. don't know ...

Paint Pallet: You don't know ..? I WANTED A TRUTH THAT WOULD HURT ME. NOT A LIE THAT WOULD HURT ME MORE.

Paint Pallet began to sob sharply. He looked at the ground for a few seconds, then began to speak.

Paint Pallet: All this time huh ? I loved someone who didn't even love me back ..

Lolly: I'm sorry.. I didn't know. I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have said yes when I knew my feelings weren't certain. I thought you would understand but-

Paint Pallet: Oh I understand all right. I'm just hurt.

A tense silence was between them.

Lolly: Can we .. still be friends ..?

Paint Pallet didn't look up at the tall girl. Instead, he quietly walked away from her.

Lolly: I-..

She tried to reach for him, but realized it was probably best if she gave him space. She understood his silence and walked the other way.

She didn't feel good. She felt disgusted. At herself. She thought they both would come to a clean compromise. She thought he would take it lightly. But the more she thought about it, the less her actions seemed forgivable. She understood Paint Pallet's feelings and approved them as acceptable. Why'd she say yes ? Not even Lolly knows. She doesn't know what to do anymore.

Her eyes start to get watery.

How is she supposed to speak to him ? She can't even bare to look at him anymore, it hurts. They are going to have to talk eventually, they're on the same team ! What is she meant to say ? Will he-

The train of thoughts come to a halt as

Lolly trips over something with a gasp.

No.

SomeONE.

Lolly quickly gets up to see ..

"Ugh ! Watch where you're going, idiot !!"

Make up Pallet.

❗STORY ENDS HERE❗

I had so much fun writing this, shed a few tears maybe HEHAHA

hope some found it somewhat enjoyable :]]

anyways have a good day/night 😁😁

-⭐