"...okay." True grabbed the outfit along with the matching set of underclothes. She went into the bathroom and turned the water on to the shower to her temperature. She liked her water steamy hot. Once she felt like it was okay, she took her clothes off and put them inside the hamper. She looked at herself in the mirror and side. "I like horrible."

Meanwhile, Kash turned on the speaker disconnecting it from True's phone and connecting it to her's instead. She was in the mood to play Diced Pineapples by Rick Ross. While it played lowly throughout the room, she went downstairs and grabbed a broom, dustpan, and trash bags.

"Okay, let's see." Kash walked back inside the room. She began picking up all the trash on the floor and then the glass making sure to be careful. She didn't want to cut herself. She picked up all the things that seemed to be thrown like perfume, lotion, books, and etc.

It didn't take her long to pick everything up. When she finished, she made up the bed perfectly, putting all the pillows that were once on the floor on the bed. She sprayed the room with some Air Freshener and began sweeping the hardwood floors.

She went back downstairs putting the full trash bags in the trash can and went to grab some clorox wipes along with Windex and a couple of paper towels.

Kash didn't mind cleaning up True's room. It was clear as day that she had a mental breakdown and she most likely didn't have any motivation to clean it up herself. And that's what Kash was for.

Once everything was set and done, True came out the bathroom looking around. She had just remembered her room looking a complete mess now it was looking clean as fuck. She smiled averting her eyes to her bestfriend who was also smiling very hard.

"You washed your hair?" Kash questioned even though you could tell she did. She just didn't dry it or anything.

"Yeah, I'm about to blow dry it in a lil." True finally spoke a full sentence. "What do you have planned 'cause I know you have something up your sleeves."

"I do, actually. You been cooped up in your room for a couple days now. I think it's time for you to get out, you need it. Being in the house for a long time is super unhealthy."

"Are you at least going to tell me what you have planned?" True furrowed her brows.

"No, I think you'll just find out when we get there. Put some shoes on and do whatever you gone do to your hair."

True laughed as she shook her head. She went back into the bathroom and went under the counter to get the blow dryer. She plugged it up and began blow drying her wet hair. The whole time she kind of zoned out and began thinking about her mother.

Last time she talked to her was Thursday. She knew her mom wasn't okay, but she did know her dad was still there. True ended up telling her dad that she was fine and didn't want him around. It felt good to have him there comforting her, but once she realized her dad was apart of the reason she was so depressed, she didn't want him around anymore.

He apologized and all, but she didn't know how she could just forgive him. It hurt really bad because how could you make your own damn child feel unwanted? All because you was too damn possessive. True needed a damn break, she was fed up. She hated when people said she was a good person with a good heart because they took advantage of that. Those same people always ended up hurting the fuck outta her.