VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL

This might be part of one of the chapter in the future...

Nijirosan and Y/n have been dating for a couple of months now.There is one day left until Valentines day and nijiro hasn't planned anything to do with Y/n.
He had asked his manager to try to find a place that woulf be fun to go with Y/n
On valentine's day.While his manager was trying to find me where for to have their date,Nijiro had been planning on proposing to Y/n on Valentine's day

Y/n pov....

I have been going into random shops trying to find something to give Nijiro for valentines,i continue to wonder what Nijiro is going to get me for valentine's day.Hey Y/n what about this, Tao said.Nah i want to get hil something special. Tao and Aya decide to tag along since they are shopping for their lovers.You only have a day left to get Nijiro something, Aya said. I know i know Aya i just want go get nijiro something really special.you said what if you bake him something both Tao and Aya said. You know what that actually is a great idea why didn't i think about that,You said.Tao and Aya started to laugh. Well what are going to to bake for him,Tao asked.I might bake him a strawberry cake,you said. Well should we start getting the stuff ,we can help if you want,Aya said. I would love that girls. You said giggling.

Some time later.

Nijiro was busy with his schedule that he hasn't had time tp try to look for something for Y/n. After everythinh he had to do he finally got s break,He went to a ring shop and asked the w9rker for the most beautiful wedding ring. I would like that one, Nijiro said. The worker nodded.

Meanwhile with the girls

All three deicde to bake something for their lovers. Tao is making brownie for hers. Aya is making a cheese cake for hers.And Y/n is making a strawberry cake for Nijirosan.The girls have been working on their treats for almost 5 hours.And they were finally finish with their treats. All three of them were proud on how they came out.They are excited to give them to their lovers.

The next day Valentines day♡

Y/n was heading to where Nijiro was rehearsing at while she was walking by Dior. You saw Dori inside through the window shopping like he always does. Dori saw you through the window and came walking out. Hey Y/n, Dori said. Hey i see your shopping,you said. Yea i was thinking of what i should give u for Valentine's day even if you don't give me anything. Dori dragged you inside of Dior. I'm get u a early Valentine's gift,Dori said. You are in shock when Dori dragged you inside the building.

Some time later

Dori brought you a sliver braclet and necklace. You told him he didn't have to get you anything but he kept begging you to let him so you agreed.You are walking to where Nijiro was rehearsing at and you saw a girl wrap around him. He seem annoyed. You felt heartbroken when you saw the girl give nijiro a kiss on the lips. You dropped the bag that had the cake in it. Nijiro and the girl looked to where the noise came from Nijiro was in shock when he saw you.
You started to ran and cry. Nijiro pushed the girl away from him and started to run after you.

Nijiro pov...

Y/N Y/N!!! COME BACK PLZ IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO CHEAT ON YOU. I saw Y/n trip on something. I ran even faster trying to catch up to her. When i got to her i saw her wiping her tears. I hugged her tightly and kissed her.i could see how red she was turning. She so cute i don't know what i would do if she wasn't in my life. I would never cheat on you and know what i tried to get that girl off my wrist but she wouldn't let go.

Y/n pov...

I started to cry when Nijiro started to say what happened. I hugged hum tightly i didn't want to let go after a while it started go rain Y/n let me take you home by the way later today i have a huge surprise for you and don't worry about the cake i told my manager to pick it up before i started to run after you.

Later that afternoon

You went to the location Nijiro sent you. You wore a really pretty red dress and after a while nijiro came out of nowhere wearinga suit and after he started to knee down. You were in shock and you thought you were dreaming. Y/n will you marry me, nijiro said. You started to tear up and yell YES YES A BILLION TIMES YES. Nijiro started to laugh and after he kissed u and you kissed him back. Happ Valentine's my love, nijiro said. Happy Valentines nijiro, you said

 Happy Valentines nijiro, you said

HAPPY VALENTINE'S GUYS