Chapter 4

You were taking a bit of a  walk buying some stuff to cook for dinner tonight since you told the cook that  he can have the day off. You have been noticing how the maids and cooks work so hard so i decided to give them the day off Kento agree to it so we both went out grocery shopping  and when i came cross someone. Miyoshi:hey Kento how have you been.Kento then said he has been good and asked her how she has been
Miyoshi:i'm doing fine but who is this pretty lady right here. Oh hi i'm y/n i'm Kento's sister. She then smiles and greets me and then looks at Kento.
You never told me you had a sister she said.Oh sorry i have been busying with work and the rehearsals.You try to think where you have seen her and then you remember she plays one of your favorite characters in Alice in borderland Ann. Well see yea Kento and y/n by the way y/n you can come by whenever we have rehearsals since i know how much you are a fan of Alice in borderland and the director will be fine by it since he knows bc Kento here can never stop talking about you .Kento then glare at her and she just walked away laughing.

THE NEXT DAY..

You were heading to a photoshoot that you had with dori sakurada.when you got there you saw dori in a violet suit with a flower in the pocket of the shirt.Your manager then lead you to the room to get you all set up.You put on a beautiful violet dress.You then step out of the room and dori was staring at you in that dress he then look away After that yall start to pose for the photos.Dori  held your hand and kiss it,while yall were making eye contact. Later on you and Dori just chat about whats yall been up to.Dori had to leave since he had rehearsals. He invited me u declined but he insisted u go so u agree.

A bit later....

Yall arrived you then realized you were infront of a place where they were recording Alice in borderland.You saw Aya running up to you,hey i didn't know you were coming she said.You told her that Dori invited you to come Aya just nodded and walked away since she saw been called to do her part.You were looking around until you saw Nijiro in his character he was scrolling through his phone while the hair stylist was fixing his wig then look up and saw u.You were about to walk away to look around more until you felt someone grab your wrist you turn around and saw nijiro looking at u.Hey i didn't know you were here he said.You told him Dori invited you,just hearing Dori name made Nijiro frown.

TO BE CONTINUED....

  :> sorry for not updating the story i was kinda busy and i didn't have any ideas to write.But i will keep updating the story for now  on :) i hope yall enjoy it