-ೃ⁀➷ 𝟐. reunions

Start from the beginning

I wandered around the hospital, asking a couple of nurses and employees if they knew anything about the Hargreeves siblings. I made sure to explain in detail about them, but no one knew who I was talking about.

The nurses all recognized me, and I even had to do a blood test before I was able to be discharged from the hospital once they realized I was awake. Surprisingly they let me go without a fight after I explained—or lied— that I was emancipated and had no living relatives. Not once did they ask for proof, which I thought was odd.

After multiple hours passing, I was just on the brink of giving up. I hadn't gotten any concrete information, and on top of that, was utterly exhausted. I huffed, sitting down on a bench. I left the hospital a while before, not getting anything there. Now I was near a bar, or club, I didn't know.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice. "y/n?" My head lifted up, recognizing the giant man as Luther.

"Holy shit. Luther?" I stood up, in shock as I just happened upon someone I needed to find. "When did you get here?"

"In 1962. What about you?" He stated.

"I don't remember. I woke up today... when Five showed up." I mumbled. "That reminds me, I need to find Five and tell him that I found you-"

"Too late. He's already here." Luther pointed inside, "I didn't talk to him yet. Maybe we should go together."

I nodded, agreeing that it would be best. Me and Luther both walked inside the building, which I realized was a club, a strip club actually. I scoffed as I saw Five sitting in one of the seats next to the stage.

Luther started talking to one of the workers. Autumn was her name, apparently. I didn't pay much attention, until she mentioned that Five had asked what time she got off work, giggling at it. I clenched my right hand into a fist at my side, giving the girl a death stare.

Eventually we made our way to where Five sat. "She's too young for you." Luther told him, not even startling him whatsoever.

I rolled my eyes, saying nothing. I didn't notice, but I had a nasty scowl on my face, directing my glare at the woman on stage.

"Nice to see you too, Luther." Five said, in his usual sarcastic tone.

"What do you two want?" Luther asked, which caused Five to turn around, taking notice of my presence finally.

"For you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper and sit down with me." That caused a snicker from me, as I attempted to cover it up with a cough. "And hello again, y/n. I see you found us rather easily."

"It was just dumb luck, to be honest. But I'll take it." I shrugged. "Don't know how you found him, though."

He ignored my statement, focusing back to his younger brother. "How long have you been here?"

"A year, thanks to you." Luther didn't seem too chummy to be reunited with Five, despite his friendliness towards me.

"I'm sorry. I know that couldn't have been easy." I stood next to the two of them. Five had a guilty expression, and I knew his apologies were genuine, even if it didn't appear so.

"I thought everybody was dead." I stared at the floor, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. It felt intimate for some reason so I stayed out of it.

Some drunkard was making a fuss, catching Luther's attention. "I gotta go."

"Luther, wait." Five stopped him, continuing to make a speech about how he understands Luther's pain or something. I wasn't exactly listening. I took a sip of a cocktail that was sitting on the table, and soon had chugged the whole glass.