A Valentines "Short"

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Zero: Alright then, can you tell me what you're doing today, Little miss?

Ayaka: Hai! I'm making some Valentines chocolate with Quinella-sama!

Zero: Hou Hou... Now that you mention it, everyone else seems to be doing the same thing. So, Greater Spirit-san, what's going in the Chocolate?

Quinella: Hm?... Oh, just some ingredients I picked out, especially for (Y/N)-kun~ As well as all the love I have for him.

Zero: Sweet... But some of these plants look... Oddly familiar...

Quinella: That's your imagination (^_^)...

Zero: You sure? Cause If I recall correctly, these plants can also be used to make an ap—

Quinella: Now now, Ayaka-chan, time to pour the Chocolate mix~

Ayaka: Hai!!

She changed the subject...

Zero: Indeed she did... We'll let young (Y/N) deal with that in his own time.

You can hardly call him young.

Zero: He is but a child in my eyes. Yosh! Next person! Blue Haired Oni, Rem-chan!

Rem: H-Hai?! You called?

The Blue Haired Oni that Zero definitely did not forget, jumped a little, clearly startled a little.

Zero: Didn't mean to scare ya, seems like you're wholly dedicated to your craft! I assume you're also making chocolate for a special someone?

A blush found its way to her cheeks, as did a small smile.

Rem: Yes... I am making sure to follow the instructions to a T, in order to ensure I can give Subaru-kun the best valentines day chocolate!

Zero: Hm... I'm wondering... Instructions? Have you ever made Chocolate before?

Rem: No, this is my first time, so I am nervous about how it will turn out, but, just like Quinella-san, I'm going to dedicate all of my love to making it, so I'm hopeful... No, I'm sure it will turn out all right!

Zero: Interesting... Where did you guys even get the ingredients to make these Chocolates anyway?

Rem: Hm... Subaru-kun was the one to give us all the instructions, as well as the ingredients.

Ram: But those "instructions" could hardly be called instructions, Barusu brought us doddles that he called "Japanese".

Zero: Well that was dumb of him... Hell, where did he even get those ingredients? I'll ask him later. Soooo! Ms Ram! Who are you making that ch- Yeah who am I kidding, we all know she's making them for the clow-

Ram: Please refrain from saying any more, I don't need a pest like you disrupting my concentration.

Zero: Ahh, she wouldn't be Ram without a verbal lashing here or there. Well, if you're making them for who I think you're making them for, make sure to add some salt as well.

Ram: Shoo, shoo. Go away and go do something productive you procrastinator

She waved him away as she worked.

Zero: I don't know why, but that felt like a personal attack for some reason. Moving on! To our lovely Emilia-tan!

Emilia: Ah!?

Zero enthusiastically wrapped an arm around the half-elf and held up a selfie stick with a Go-Pro attached to the end.

Zero: Hai, selfie done, that was a good reaction, Emilia-tan.