❤️Valentine day surprise❤️

Marinette and Jon first valentine together and are excited about it.

Marinette:this is exciting tikki my first valentine with Jon i hopes he likes my gift.

Tikki:of course marinette gonna love it.

Marinette:hope so and I have to still with lila and her loyal followers.

Tikki:thinks will get better marinette I know so.

Marinette went to school and see couples being loving towards each other.

Marinette:"remember after Jon will meet you marinette".

In the classroom everyone was talking about their plan for valentine day while Lila was clinging onto adrien.

Alya:wonder what that Mari-Brat gonna do.

Alix:probably gonna try to hurt Lila again.

Adrien was disappointed in marinette if she had taken the high road in the first place she would still have friends and they would be together.

Lila:oh don't hurt marinette on my behalf it my fault she like this.

Alya:your so nice lila why can't she be more like you.

Marinette:cause I don't lie like her now excuse me I have to get to my sit.

Marinette went to her sit and notice a bag and a bouquet of flowers

Marinette notice a card that said.
Hope you love the gifts and flowers mari can't wait for later today cause I have a bigger surprise from Jon.

Marinette:jon that silly goose but that what I love about him.

Marinette open the bag to see.

Marinette pull out her phone called Jon

Marinette:hi Jon I got the gifts and the flossed and I wanted to know how much did the ring and the necklace cost.

The akuma class was waiting to hear he should have spent more due to Lila telling them she was a gold digger.

Jon:umm about the ring 500$ and the necklace 400$.

Marinette did you have Damian help or paid for it with your own money.

Jon:I have paid with my own money I have save up for months hope you like them.

Marinette:well I do Jon and I can't wait after school.

Jon:same well I better go have a good day.

Marinette:bye and same to you.

Adrien look jealous to hear marinette had a boyfriend and wish they were together while Lila look angry at the ring and necklace and wanted them.

Marinette:Chloe how much did you know about Jon surprise.

Chloe:enough why.

Marinette:cause I want to know who else to blame for expensive stuff.

Chloe:you won't let us pay you for the clothes you designed birthdays are the exception and you know it.

Marinette:fair enough.

For the day everyone want to know about Jon and Lila to take her gifts with zero success.

Marinette:the school day is over yes now to met Jon.

Jon was already in the front of the school waiting for marinette.

Jon:mari(runs and hug her tight)im so glad to see you again.

Marinette:me too jon I know I said it on the phone but thanks for the gifts again and don't buy me expensive stuff ok and let go on the way we can go to Andre ice cream on the way.

Jon:good idea mari and sorry about that I wanted to make our first valentine day special and the ring and necklace remind me of you.

Marinette:it is special jon.

Jon:well here we are at Andre.

Andre:hello marinette and jon wonderful to see you both again and on valentine day no less.

Marinette:hello andre you must be busy on this day.

Andre oh most certainly but to see love in the air it is worth it now a cone to share yes?

Marinette/Jon:yes please Andre.

Andre:of course blueberry and strawberry and passion fruit here you go may your love last.

Marinette/Jon:thank Andre have a good day.

Marinette:Andre is so nice glad to see he enjoy his job.

Jon:though I do wonder how and why he decided to sell ice cream in the first place.

Marinette:who knows you can probably ask him next time oh here your gift I almost forgot here.

Jon:a hoodie base on my secret identity mmm biggie.

Marinette:well do you like it.

Jon:like it I love it mari thank you(kiss marinette cheek)you are the best.

A blast was heard only to see two person akuma.

Lila:come on out marinette I will make you pay.

Adrien:Mari we can be together at long last.

Marinette:well we better handle this jon.

Jon:yep you take Lila and I'll take adrien.

Marinette:yep ready jon.

Jon:ready and I own you a date.

Marinette:can't wait.