"Your mom let me inside the house. Don't worry I'm about to go. Like I said I just wanted to wait till you got home to let you know I was in town." Savior said tucking his phone in his pocket.

"And how did you know where I stayed?"

"You still share your location with me." He smirked unlocking the door and walking out. His intentions weren't to hold a conversation with Ashanti. He just simply wanted to let her know that he was in town. He was really about to stop at True's place and talk to his daughter.

   ASHANTI WAS MORESO WORRIED about why her mom even invited Savior inside the house anyways. She didn't understand and that's why she was making her way up the flight of stairs. She knocked waiting for an answer and when she didn't receive one, she opened the door. Ashanti seen that her mother was laying down on the bed with a book ontop of her.

She sighed deeply, going over to her. Something was off, she wasn't breathing. Ashanti felt the tears coming as she put together her index and middle finger to check her pulse. It was nothing, absolutely nothing. Ashanti found herself panicking wondering what was going on. She just talked to her mother earlier today.

All she could think about was Savior being here and now she's dead, but that couldn't be. Even though Savior did what he did, he loved momma Cheyenne dearly and would never do any harm. So, maybe momma Cheyenne had something but didn't care to discuss it with her daughter or anyone.

"Momma, please. Wake up!" Ashanti shook momma Cheyenne repeatedly. She found herself laying on her mother's chest while she cried. How was she going to tell True that her grandmother passed away? How was Ashanti going to be able to live with the fact that mom passed away? She thought everything was fine or maybe it was just her time.

Ashanti walked out the room going back downstairs before digging in her purse for her phone. She went to Savior's contact name and called him. Luckily, he answered on the first ring and immediately asked what was wrong from hearing the tone of Ashanti's voice.

"When my mom let you inside did she say anything or did she just go up to her room?" Ashanti asked watching as her tesrs dropped on her cheek and onto the floor.

"She said 'hey, Savior. Ashanti will be home in 30 minutes, but I'm going to take a nap.' What happened? Why you crying?" He asked. Savior was currently in the car driving to True's penthouse, but he wouldn't mind turning around.

"I came in her room to question her, but when I walked in something seemed off. I checked her pulse and their nothing there. If something w-was wrong she would've told me."

"It could be a possibility that she died in her sleep, Shanti. You knew if something was wrong she would've told you because she'on keep nothing from you. Especially not something like that. I'm 'bout to turn around, call 911."

"Don't turn around, just don't come back." Ashanti told him. It wasn't no hard feeling. She didn't want Savior thinking that she needed him in any type of way or form. She was capable of comforting herself.

She hung up calling 911 and telling them what happened. The whole time she cried shaking her hear. She couldn't believe this was happening. Ashanti had just talked to Cheyenne earlier around 8AM. She had seemed perfectly fine.

"God why would you take my momma?" Ashanti questioned looking up. Taking her father was one thing but taking her mother? The lady that carried her for 9 months birthed her? Cheyenne was Ashanti's best friend. They talked about everything and had an inseparable bond. This hurt really bad.