Chapter 3 - A Union

Start from the beginning

"Where's Mara?"

Pian didn't say anything but turns his head, give a sign to Amato about her position. Amato looked at the direction Pian showed, Mara was carried by two other girls as she tries to get back on her wheelchair. He also saw three other boys setting up a camp as night about to come.

"Those... are the ones we saw back then before the explosion!" The white streak haired boy pointed.

Pian nodded in agreement. He told him that those kids were the one who wake him up. But for some reason, when they tried to wake up Amato, Amato still doesn't want to wake up.

"You keep saying 'five more minutes...' and other gibberish. They raised their hands up, you know? Same for MechaBot there!"

Amato could only laugh in embarrassment as he stands up and walk towards the other kids. Pian on the other hand, still trying to wake MechaBot up.

.

"Ah, finally you wake up!" Gopal commented as Amato walks approaching the camp site. He called BoBoiBoy and Fang to speed up with the tent arrangement, as he himself are preparing the campfire site.

Amato, still looked confused with the situation they are in now, just see the other kids preparing the camp site. Heck, even Mara somehow be able to lend a hand to the other two girls he doesn't recognize.

"You can sit right here, buddy. Soon we'll gather around and start the meeting." Said Gopal. Amato just followed what he said and about to sit in front of the campfire arrangement, before he got surprised by a shout and a fireball directing towards him.

"FIREBALL THROW!"

Amato shouted in panic and squints his eyes, not ready for the flaming impact. He did not feel anything. He opened his eyes and found a campfire.

"Whoops, sorry. Didn't see you there." Said BoBoiBoy in Blaze form as he holds a floating fireball with his left hand before transforming back to his default form.

"Dey, BoBoiBoy! You gotta be more careful! This is the first encounter with them and you almost burn a person!" scolded Gopal as he takes out the food he prepares from home.

BoBoiBoy walked approaching the campfire while shyly giggles. He then sits beside Amato, looked at him and smile. Amato who looked confused, can only smile back.

'Oh my god, this is so awkward.' They both thought.

"BoBoiBoy, from Pulau Rintis." He said while lending his right hand, introducing himself. Amato looked at him, understanding the situation. He grabbed the boy's hand and shake it with a smile.

"Amato, from Kota Hilir."

.

"Is everybody alright?" BoBoiBoy looked at his surrounding shortly after the impact. Ying and Yaya coughed due to the smoke the explosion caused and nod, Fang panted in exhaustion while Gopal collapsed to the ground but still raising his thumb up.

It was a fortune that BoBoiBoy summoned his earth cocoon on time, with Fang summoned shadow cocoon for the kids on the other side, everyone near the white sphere survived the impact. The Kokotaim kids got up and see the environment they were in.

Forest with exotics plants.

The kids are checking their location using their power watch. OchoBot scanned the area. They were still on Earth, turns out.

Ying took another look at the plants surrounding them. Looks familiar somewhat. Purple and blue-ish green leaves. Moving roots and twigs.

Pulau Terapung.