Chapter 27

New Request

Following breakfast, lunch also suited Oswald-san's palate as he highly praised it.

Then, dinner. I prepared four kinds of rice dishes: vegetable curry and rice, chop-suey ricel, Chinese-style fried rice, mushroom rice with many kinds of mushrooms, and I also made au gratin potatoes, vegetable tempura, miso-pickled cucumbers, and radish stew... regardless for their suitability of eating them together.

"All of them were very delicious."

""Delish~""

Oswald-san ate so much food that I wondered where in his slender body it went, and as if following Oswald-san by example, Allen and Elena also ate a lot of food. So the amount of food that I made thinking that I could store in the Infinite Storage for later was all gone.

"Don't you feel sick from eating too much...?"

"I feel a little over-indulged, but I'm feeling uplifted. I didn't realize there were so many different types of food I could eat!"

"I'm glad you liked it, but be careful not to eat too much."

At this rate, all I can see is the future where the slender Oswald-san is going to get blubbery and fat.

""Become bouncy-bounce?""

"You guys ate lots too, didn't you~"

"Yeah."

"Ate lots~"

"Haha, it should be fine if it's only once."

""Thank goodness~""

Allen and Elena looked worried as they touched their own stomachs, but when I told them that they will be okay, they seemed reassured.

(Oz will be fine too. Since Oz doesn't know how to cook, I will be the one making it. I will only make the usual amount of food from tomorrow afternoon.)

"That's a relief."

"N, no way... Marshelly, we just got new recipes to try, so you should cook a little more——"

(You can't.)

Marshelly-san interrupted Oswald-san's words and said flatly refused him.

It seems that Oswald-san has no future of gaining weight. Well, he's a little too skinny now, so I think it's okay for him to get a little fat, though.

(Oh, by the way, Takumi-san. I have a request for you.)

"A request?"

Marshelly-san looked at me with an apologetic look on her face.

(Yes, I'm really sorry that I'm asking another request of you immediately after you completed the previous one, but from now on, I would like to ask you to help us procure some condiments and seasonings once every two or three months.)

"Erm... you mean delivering it here?"

(No, we will come to get it ourselves.)

"N?"

If you are coming to pick it up, that means you are coming to town, right? Why not just get it yourselves?

"... It's my contracted beast that will come to get it.

Oswald-san shabbily added to Marshelly-san's words.

"By a contracted beast, you mean... Claudia?"

"No, it's not Claudia, but Lyra, an Edenbird."

"... Edenbird."

(She just left for a stroll, so she's currently not present.)

Edenbird is an A-ranked monster. I thought that Dryad and Black Panther were quite incredible to see, but he even contracted with an Edenbird. Oswald-san is truly an amazing person~