010 - Meet Again (6)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

And Cale could easily recognize the owner of the hair even from a distance.

an ordinary person who once beat him to a pulp when he called Harris Village.

and someone who had become a hero of the Roan Kingdom.

Choi Han.

'hah. This punk, how could he still look the same at this time?'

cale absolutely could not believe it.

How could he who is currently 9 years old meet Choi Han with the same appearance he had when he first met him?

-weird....

'huh...?' cale heard his mother speak.

-This child.... I think I know this child, but why his aura different? I'm sure from my conscious memory, this kid is still a bit sane...well at least that's what I think. But this....

"You...." the voice came from the black-haired boy, himself looking at Cale with a strange feeling.

"Hah...." Cale sighed.

"Are you okay?" cale looked toward choi han.

"Me? Y-yes, I am fine." Choi Han nervously answered Cale's question, but anyone who heard that voice would sound cold.

Ron who was behind Cale, continued to pay attention to the black haired youth.

to Ron, the young man looked strange... not because of his appearance, but his instincts told him so.

dangerous. the black-haired youth was dangerous to his puppy young master.

Ron immediately walked over and was in front of his puppy young master.

"Young master, wouldn't you better get on the train now? I can solve this problem myself."

Ron smiled as usual, but his eyes immediately fell on the guards.

" yes young master-nim! we'll finish it and go home!"

" young master-nim must also be tired because just recovered from a fever right? so you need lots of rest! "

cale looked at the three people complicatedly.

- cale, just do as they say, don't you still have a lot of stories that you haven't told me?

hearing his mother's words, Cale immediately walked towards the horse carriage. One of the guards who saw Cale walking away immediately followed Cale from behind.

after a while, cale heard a knock on his carriage window.

" young master, We can continue our journey home now."

" Hmm" cale just cleared his throat in response.

the carriage started moving again.

Behind the tree, there was a young man with black hair peeking.

"........"

a small smile started to appear on the young man's face.

Cale finally arrived at the henituse residence.

after getting off the carriage,he could see his 'family'.

but somehow his heart feels empty.... even though his family is alive and happy to see him.... but why doesn't he feel happy?

he himself ignored his heart and walked towards his family with a smile.

'cale.....' a woman with white hair saw the smile on her son's face with a sad expression.

even though that smile looked normal, But she knew that empty eyes that had no life was what made her sad and worried.

her transparent hand gently touched the hair of the blood-red haired child.

'my baby.... please don't die...I will sacrifice anything for you, So keep healthy...'

besides, Cale could feel a gentle touch on his hair.

'mom... please don't leave me...you're the only one i have.'

< Once upon a time there were three souls who were born with different fates but also the same>

<One of the souls has a weak body, the gods who see the child's destiny feel pity but also fear, because the cruel destiny has given a curse on the innocent soul.>

< one soul has a sad fate and has to fight in his whole life, beloved soul of the god of death.>

< and the last soul that is destined to be a disaster. the gods wanted to seal the soul so that it would not be born in the mortal world, but because of one God bastard who always interfered with other plans, the soul was finally born into the mortal world.>

< A goddess who loves all living things feels like a stab in her heart every time she sees those three poor souls having to fight only because of fate.>

< Because for the goddess....the three souls are her dearest children.... A cruel and crazy fate made her unable to do anything to save the three of them>

• • •

Author: .... just want to say, that this fanfic has nothing to do with the original novel! So don't expect it to be the same!

Little brain: beloved readers! littl ebrain here!! this is only AU so this story will develop with the imagination of the author and your favorite little brain <3

Author: Ah- So actually the storyline from Cale taking Nefeli's consciousness to meeting Choi Han is different from what Little Brain's idea was.

Little brain: and I was thinking to make Nefeli and GO_ lovers? HAHAHAHA I want it but the author rejected my genius idea!

Cale: Tf did you just say? 😀🔪