In case we caught Pastel Rabbits, they will be delivered to Lilika-sama and Sistina-sama through the Adventurer's Guild.

Of course, we are receiving an appropriate reward.

I was hesitating to sell off the Pastel Rabbits the last time, so I had Matthias-san help me to search for takers, but... it's not like we can do that this time too.

People will surely end up saying "Me too" if we irresponsibly give them away. It would be troublesome if it became like that, that's why I accepted it as a request through the Adventurer's Guild.

"Theodore-kun!"

"Latis-kun!"

"Correct. That's why I intended to ask if they would like the remaining rabbit."

"Larry-kun!"

"Helena-chan!"

"Eh?"

Either red or pink Pastel Rabbit would remain in our hands, so I was thinking whether the children of the Risner family would like to care after him.

However, Allen and Elena seem to want to give Pastel Rabbits to Larry-san and Helena-san of the McPherson family too.

N~ it might seem like we are forcing the rabbits on them if approached untactfully. Well, I think that those two will surely accept them gladly though~

"... One more it is then. Allen, Elena, choose one more Pastel Rabbit."

If it doesn't work out with the McPherson family, I would be able to somehow manage with one more animal.

After I had Allen and Elena agree with it, the two were about to choose a Pastel Rabbit. But——

""Au~~~""

All of the Pastel Rabbits gathered around Allen and Elena's feet... as if saying take me with you.

"Do these Pastel Rabbits understand our words?"

(N~ I wonder?) Joule

(From the looks of it, they do.) Feat

(However, the intelligence of Pastel Rabbits shouldn't be that high, no?) Bolt

(Instincts?) Vector

(The stubbornness to move to a safer place nano!) Mile

As I thought, even Joule and others don't understand the language of Pastel Rabbits.

"We cannot keep you all and we cannot entrust you to people we don't trust. Therefore, even if you desire to come with us, you might end up getting sold off, you know?"

When I tried persuading the Pastel Rabbits with words, they swarmed us even closer.

Isn't that strange?

(Rather than living in the wild, they seem to prefer being kept as pets~ Well, they are weak, so it's only natural, I guess?) Joule

"Why are they running from the adventurers that come to capture them then? If they want to be kept, they should approach them instead, no?"

(N~ isn't it because the adventurers that come are dazzled with enthusiasm? That's why they are scared of them or something?) Joule

"......"

I was in agreement with Joule's words.

""Bring them~?""

"Let's see..."

Even if we leave them here, the Pastel Rabbits will surely follow.

Well, we will be able to shake them off if we ride Joule and others, but...——