(It's truly delicious~) Feat

(What an amusing texture.) Bolt

(I love this!) Vector

(It's delicious no!) Mile

Joule and others praised it highly. Since I could not say no to the children who wanted to pick Snowbelows on the way, we got quite a lot of them.

After chatting a little after the meal, I leaned against Vector who returned to his original size to go to sleep earlier than usual. Then, Allen and Elena clung to both of my sides. Joule and Feat cuddled to us and Bolt and Mile rounded themselves on top of my abdomen. On the occasion, I summoned Shiro and all of my contracted Pastel Rabbits.

""So warm~""

We really were warm being huddled together with everyone, so we immediately fell asleep.

And, the next day.

"... The hell is this."

I could only speak out in a daze at the spectacle before me.

""So many~""

(It seems they came while we were sleeping, huh.) Joule

(I have not noticed them at all.) Feat

(Their presence detection is apparently incredible, but erasing their own presence also seems to be their specialty.) Bolt

(Wow~) Vector

(Truly no! For us to not notice at all, they are amazing no!) Mile

When we woke up, there was a massive amount of Pastel Rabbits around us.

"Is this cave a nest of Pastel Rabbits or something?"

It was confusing so I immediately put Shiro and others back into my shadow, but even still, there was twelve, maybe thirteen rabbits.

Are the five rabbits we caught yesterday among them? Is what I thought, but the Pastel Rabbits we caught yesterday were obediently staying in the basket without running away.

There was no lid on the basket so they could have escaped if they wanted, but not a single one escaped. Far from that, two rabbits have apparently entered the basket so there's more than yesterday.

"Red child~"

"Pink is there too~"

"Indeed. Rather, they have all kinds of colors... so colorful."

Apparently, we were able to complete the Pastel Rabbit search we wanted to do today.

"Then, are we bringing back only the yellow, red, and pink ones?"

This time, we can bring with us only the Pastel Rabbits Lilika-sama and Sistina-sama wanted.

""(((((Eh?)))))""

Finding my words unexpected, the children looked at me with surprised faces.

""Why~""

(Three only? Only three?)

(There's so many though!?)

Allen, Elena, Joule and Vector couldn't understand.

(But, yeah. Unlike herbs and fruits, it won't end just with finding them, right~) Feat

(Yes, they are living beings after all.) Bolt

(That's right no!) Mile

Although surprised, Feat, Bolt, and Mile immediately nodded in consent.

""Won't give~?""

"This time, we accepted in the form of a request after all. We can't simply give them to this person or that person."