Because the Orc General appeared, the vigor of the nearby orcs grew.

The number of soldiers and adventurers that are being sent flying obviously increased.

"However, the orcs would then approach the town."

"It's fine. We have countermeasures."

Valgan-san was flustered, but Wald-sama confidently threw out his chest.

It appears that Wald-sama has a plan. I wonder what it is?

~

Repel

"There, Takumi, pipsqueks, go wild as you please."

"Haah!?"

""Really?""

"Yeah, it's fine~"

""Yaay~""

"No, no, no!"

Wald-sama suddenly said something that fanned the children's flame.

"Wait, Wald-sama!? W, what are you saying!!"

Wald-sama's plan, was it perhaps utilizing us?

In Wald-sama's case, he seriously meant it!

"Hm? This is a way to keep the damage at the minimum and eliminate the monsters most quickly. Look, Takumi, I leave the big shot to you~"

"No, no, no! Knight-sama, do your job please!!"

"Of course, I will go out too. Ah, you can leave the clean-up to me too! Well, Isaac will be the one dealing with the processing though!"

I believe that Wald-sama is extremely serious.

"Is this not an abandonment of one's duties!? Isaac-san!"

I tried seeking help from Isaac-san.

"Let's see~ Well, rather than being guards, our duty is to follow Takumi-san who can act freely, so~ Wald-sama telling you to go to the front doesn't really mean he's abandoning his duties~"

"I have no allies!?"

Isaac-san also recommended Wald-sama's approach. When I looked towards Oswald-san and Mars-kun, they were looking at me with sympathy......

""Onii~chan, let's go~""

Allen and Elena have been pulling on my clothes to go since a while ago.

"I understand, I understand~......"

Complaining already won't change anything at this time. It would be better to clean-up before the damages become large.

"Can you withdraw people away from the group of orcs?"

"Oh, you are ready to go? You mean to keep them away so they won't get rolled up into it, right? ――Valgan-dono, can you withdraw the soldiers?"

"Just what do you......"

A broad grin appeared on Wald-sama's face as he has begun negotiating with Valgan-san.

But, Valgan-san was confused.

"You have no choice but to believe me."

"...... I understand."

Valgan-san seemed to make a decision and started giving instructions to the surroundings.

"Allen, Elena, we will reduce their numbers with magic first, okay?"

""Yea!""

After verifying that the front has moved away, I lowered Allen and Elena from my arms and prepared for the attack.