017

We were gathering at the courtyard to welcome the 2 schools that were staying. We were pushing in front to see better. Well Draco was pushing and we were following. What do you say? You have to be in front.

"So now what schools are joining us?" I ask out of nowhere.

My friends look shocked but I just look at them innocently.

"Durmstrang and Beauxbatons" They chorus

"What!? You could've have told me that before!"

"We did. Yeah your friends are coming." Draco sniggers

"No- well ye- bu-. Ugh the Headmistress expelled me and if she sees me. It's embarrassing."

I start cursing in French. People look at me but I keep carrying on. Everyone cheers as the guests come and we all head to the Hall. 

Only Hogwarts was in the Hall though...

"This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. The Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. If chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contest are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. 

For now join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy School of Magic and their headmistress, Madam Maxine." 

 We watch as the Beauxbatons enter. Every boy was fawning over them. Idiot veelas. I look over to Graham, he's looking at me. I smile and a blush crawls onto my face. At least my boyfriend is loyal.

"Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their highmaster, Igor Karkaroff."

The 'proud sons' enter in playing with fire and a few cool tricks.

The Beauxbatons sit down at the Ravenclaw table, sadly. The Durmstrang sit down at our table. Funnily enough Draco pushes me and him to Viktor Krum. 

"Hogwarts, let's entertain our friends in the best way we can, all stand!" Dumbledore yells

The entire student body stands up as one.

"No we are not singing that shit song" I sneer

I hear someone laugh. I look over to see Josh. I scrunch my face at him.

"Maestro, if you will" Dumbledore says

Professor Flitwick and Dumbledore both begin conducting the students as we start to sing the school song.

 "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy warty Hogwarts, teach us something please. Whether we be old and bald or young with scabby knees. Our heads could do with filling with some interesting stuff, for now they're bare and full or air, dead flies and bits of fluff!"

I just stand there with Draco next to me, glaring. Of course Draco wouldn't sing the school song. I couldn't say anything though.

As we were singing, the Durmstrang and Beauxbatons students merely stare, as if they can't believe what they were hearing. 

I grimace, this was a lame welcome. After what felt like a year we finish and sit down on the seats. Dinner comes out, my mouth watering.

Just before we were having desert, 3 guys carried a casket to the front of the Hall. 

"Your attention please. I'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory! That's what awaits the student who wins The Triwizard Tournament. But to this, that student must survive three tasks. Three EXTREMELY DANGEROUS tasks."

Professor Dumbledore waves his hand and the casket reaveals the Goblet of Fire.

Barty Crouch and Dumbledore and they step forward.

Barty prepares himself. "After due consideration the Ministry has concluded that, for their own saftey, no student under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament. This decision is final"

The was an eruption of disapprovals and people yelling their asses off specifically the Weasley Twins.

"Silence!" Dumbledore bellows.

The sound eventually dies down.

"The Goblet of Fire! Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament need only write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly! If chosen, there's no turning back. As from this moment, The Triwizard Tournament has begun!" Dumbledore then sends everyone to bed.

I feel someone come behind me. "Hey, you think I should enter?" 

It was Cedric. "I don't know, it sounds quite dangerous." I respond

"Oh...well see ya" Cedric walks off to his common room

I didn't want him not to enter but the tournament was dangerous. I enter the common room and I go into the dorm.

"Hey girly" Daphne already

"Hey" I flop on the bed and stare up at the ceiling. 

"What's up?" Daphne lays next to me

"I don't know." I sit up "I just feel drowsy all the time now after the Quidditch World Cup" I turn my head towards her.

She frowns "Well I'll keep my eye on it, okay?" 

I nod my appreciation and walk out of the dorm. I see Theo and Blaise sitting whispering. They look up at the sound of me. I smile slightly.

"What time is it?" I ask 

"9:30. Why?" Theo tilts his head

I roll my eyes "Obviously to walk around"

"Hey, what you doing?" Montague comes up behind me. He wraps his hand's around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm going to walk around the castle. Is that allowed?" I look up. I send him a teasing smile.

"Please be back before curfew" He makes pouty face.

"I will" I peck him on the cheek and leave.

I tread around the castle, going anywhere. You don't realize how big the castle is until you walk in it. I feel dizzy so I walk slower and think about the Tournament, with my head only getting worse.

I close my eyes to collect my thoughts. Before I knew it, I flop onto the floor.