014

Going back to Hogwarts was great but I had an inkling feeling that something was going to happen. Hogwarts is a fascinating place, but you never know what's going to happen when your there. The Golden Trio fought Voldemort to get the Philosopher's Stone, Harry and Ron helped find Ginny in the Chamber of Secrets while an angry snake was loose. Last of all the Trio and I faced a werewolf last year. 

My parents still didn't know that I'm friends with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. If I told them, my mother would tell me that 'The Dark Lords enemy, blood-traitor and mudblood.' Yes, my mother would say that, she's a crazy woman. My father gets treated like shit by her. It would be different if my father bossed her around. 

I sigh and get up from the chair that I was sitting in. I'm in the library reading, the house seems to be deserted so I decide to get up and go for a walk. Around the house of course. 

I let my legs take me too wherever. I was heading for my parent's room, the one out of two things I wasn't allowed to enter in. I steered away from the room and thought about the basement. I wasn't allowed to go in there, but I sneak around the house. For 14 years I wasn't allowed to be in the basement. I huff and turn the doorknob when a voice starts.

"Navidea, you know you not meant to go in there." Adrian responds from behind me.

I don't know how he found me; he probably followed me.

I groan and turn around "I know!" I walk past him, but his hand latched onto mine.

"If mother catches you, or father, your dead meat" Adrian seethes, he's angry.

"I know Adrian. Why the hell do they have to be so secretive!?" I rip my arm back and turn to face him.

Adrian exhales and puts is head in his hands. "Come with me"

I tilt my head slightly, but I want to follow him to see what he's up to. We ended up in his room.

Adrian sits down on the bed and looks at me sadly. What was happening? Adrian is never emotional. Only when I kicked him in the balls, and he started crying. We never talk about that again. If I did, Adrian would drop kick me.

"Navidea...dark times are coming. When I finish school, I'll be recruited as a deatheater."

I try to protest "No and anyway You Know Who is not even alive!" 

"Navidea, listen to me. At the Quidditch World Cup deatheaters will ambush after the game. This year they will try to resurrect The Dark Lord."

I start to tear up. Adrian would never do that, he's too much of a wuss. "Adrian, no, please" I start to whimper.

He sighs "I can't do anything about it." 

My feelings were bottled up and I start to get angry "Adrian! Why would you ever want to do anything like that!? And anyway, why would ever call Voldemort, The Dark Lord!?" I was seething as I exit his room. I head to the library to cool off. Why does this always happen? 

Then I remember the Malfoy's ball was happening tonight. I was going to see all my friends, but do I really want to? I love them but I just need to stay distant tonight to think about everything...

◇◇◇

"Ok so were going to enter and we have to look like a happy family" My mother declares. She just admitted this was the most toxic family ever to exist in the Wizarding World. 

"No-one needs to know... you're going to be fine." My mother whispers.

I smirk "Mother you're going to be fine".

My mothers head whips back to look at me, a glare plastered on her face. "Easy for you to say. I'm known and your just my child..."

Her words struck me a little. I've never known my mother to be that vicious. I look over to my father. He knows he made a mistake by marrying Maeve. That is my mother's name. We walk down the stairs with everyone looking at us. I could see Pansy jumping slightly at the sight of me. 

We finally got down and greeted a few people. I was bombarded by my friends. I give them a tight-lipped smile and stalk off. My friends gave a confusing look my way. I ignore it and went over to Montague. I was lucky his family was there. That was the only person I was looking forward to seeing. 

Of course, I was excited to see my friends it just that I need to stay distant from them. I grin at him. He beams when he sees me, I feel butterflies in my stomach. He was just dreamy...

"Hey" I say.

"Hey. I see your wearing the necklace I got you."

I blush "Yeah, I haven't taken it off".

I see Adrian start walking up to us. "Hey bro" Adrian smirks at Montague. "Well, I'll leave you too somewhat alone" He winks.

I shake my head. "Hey, come with me" Montague takes my hand and leads me into the courtyard. "Ok so... let me try this again. Will you be my girlfriend? "

 "Definitely." I instantly replied.

I hug him, he's too tall for me. He rests his head on my head. I pull away.

"Ok so I have got some ground rules If we want to keep this relationship."

1. Remember I'm 14. I'm not a slut. Our relationship is clean.

2. I hate surprises.

3. When I say no, I mean no. Also, no pet names, they sound shit."

Graham chuckles and nods. We walk back inside to joining the 'party'. I see my all my friends. Like ALL of them and they all glare at me. I hardly did anything, probably because I didn't even greet them.

 I notice that Daphne was not glaring but staring blankly at me, she raises her eyebrows. I nod indicating that we were together. She smirks. Daphne always got me. I was friends with the group, but everyone knew Daphne and I clicked. It was amazing. 

"Hey Graham. I'm just going to my friends". 

I stride over to them. They all put cross their arms; well, the girls do. Draco, Theo and Blaise just glare. I notice that they all got prettier or handsome and taller. 

I hug them all quickly and whisper "I'm sorry I didn't greet you. I've got so many things on my mind. I'll to explain at Hogwarts."

 They smile and hug me back. I was glad we sorted that out.

Y/N: Yayyyyyyy Year 4 IS STARTING! I'm excited to start another adventure. I'm going to tell you now. I don't write smut, or a lot of sappy things so just deal with it. Navidea's mother is real, and the name is correct. Her mother died when Adrian was 4 but I twisted it and I also didn't know. *Cough Cough*