第十四集- 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐞

"Sorry my name is Alice. From England"

You rub your forehead in exasperation as your phone vibrates with many messages

You rub your forehead in exasperation as your phone vibrates with many messages. "Ugh!" you groan, banging your head on the table. "Can she at least leave me alone for once?" you sigh, scrolling through the messages. Without a doubt, it is Hana's. "Have you completed searching about Hana yet?" you ask or beg, fully expecting Atsushi to have finished searching. "No..." he replies. You almost lose it and jump out the window behind you. "Ten more minutes, just what time you two decide to meet?" he asks.

You hold up two fingers. "At two?" Atsushi checks the time. You shake your head. "Two more minutes?" he asks. You shake your head again. "Twenty minutes?" he whispers. You sigh. "It's supposed to be two hours ago-" you are cut off by a gasp. "What?" you ask. Atsushi smiles awkwardly. "You should get ready," he says. "No, waiting for information" you close your eyes. He sweats at your dense behavior. Note, not to let (Y/n) have a partner....

"(Y/n), this is the best I can do" the weretiger says. You look at the thick folder which is flat as a pancake before. You shake your head." This is more than enough" you sigh. "Well, it's time for me to get ready" you stand up.

Atsushi sighs. "You should get ready hours ago"

-

You are welcomed by a crushing hug by Hana when the door open. "Why didn't you answer the messages? I thought... I thought...." Hana sniffs. Your soul almost fly away at the girl's attitude.

"Sorry..." You whisper. You brush her hair. Trying to not be disgusted by the girls act. "So hows the sweets?" She jumps out of her embrace and asks. "It's great yet I really don't enjoy the overlapping sweet taste that the sweets are having" you lie though your tongue. The lie really makes an uncomfortable taste under your tongue.

Hana pouts at your statement. "You should told me from the start" she whines. Girl shut your fake ass up You resist a vomit inside you.

"Then, get on the bike. We should get going" you walk back to your bike.

Hana nods and went back inside the house. You ran to a nearby drain and vomit out. Once it is done, you took out a pill from a container in your pocket. After you shallow it, you sit on top of the bike.

"Y/n, I am back" Hana comes back with 2 bags in her hand.

"What's in your hand?" You ask. "Things" she hums before getting on the bike.

" Let's go"

-

After the shopping, Hana request you to follow her. You look at her, undoubted written over your expression.

"Come on. It's not that i am going to eat you~" she tugs a hem of your shirt. Yeah not eat. Drug is a better word to phrase it

You smile and follow her lead. She shyly grabs you by the hand and looks at you with a blush paint on her cheeks. You return her a small smile.

She leads you into an alley and lets go off your hand.

"Hana-san, why did you bring me here?" you ask. She didn't say anything and turns her back at you.

"Well, after the fight with the admirer. I find you quite suitable..." she says. "Suitable? For what?" you ask. You are ready for any attack.

She smirks and continued.

"For the next attacker"

After saying that, she throws a bottle of pink liquid towards you. On one instinct, you summon your bow and shot the bottle.

The bottle crack open and the liquid dissolved into gas. The gas flows out of the bottle and filled the alley almost in one second.

The sickening smell of the gas fill your nose. You cough out as you hold yourself by the wall.

"Hana?" you look up to the girl. The girl is no longer a girl yet is a woman with several tails behind her.

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐢

"Sorry my name is Alice. From England" she tears down a skin which is a disguise. Her black hair is replaced by grey.

Under the coughing, you smirk.

User... Next time... I won't give you any tips for your question anymore...

It makes user overpower...

Shortcut : disable (Good luck in the future)

You frown in annoyance. Stop ruining the mood...

"Alice... Robinson..." the woman is taken aback by your words. You look up. The woman is more surprise to see your condition isn't affected by her smoke.

"Let's just say. I know what are you plotting from the start"

 I know what are you plotting from the start"