第九集- 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞

"You are lucky that Dazai- san is here"

It is Dazai. "Dazai-san, what are you doing here?" hitting his hand off your shoulder. Your ears and tail came back the moment he release his hand from your shoulder. "Dazai-san!" The so-called Akutagawa snaps his gaze at him with a happy tone.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘: 𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍

𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐘 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌

"Aktugawa, let go of my friend... Please" Dazai glares at him. Akutagawa's face fell to a disappointed one. "Tch" he clicks his tongue and slaps away Dazai's hand, his red little thingy appear again. "You are lucky that Dazai san is here" he glared at you and walks away. "Did he hurt you?" Dazai asks you. You shake your head and ask him. "Why are you here?" He gasps dramatically at your comment. "Hey! Even I am unorganized at least I know what is shopping for food means " he crosses his hand. You roll your eyes and suddenly realized something.

"What?" dazai notices your surprised face and asks. "When you touch him, his ability was disabled and my phone drop to the ground" you groan. He went silent for a while and says. "Well, not my problem" he shrugs. This day cannot be any worse You sigh and pinch your nose bridge.

-

"That will be ------ yen" the cashier says. After yiu pay for your groceries and pass your groceries to Dazai. "Why am i the one holding it?" He asks. "You broke my phone" you retort. He looks at you frowning. "This is a fair change. You broke my phone and i want you to hold my groceries until we got to my home." You say. Dazai's face becomes more salty. "Come on now or I am telling the president that you are the one who broke his phone." You say. Dazai looks at you confused. "Let me explain" you sigh.

-

"That phone belongs to the president?" Dazai asks. "Yes. And it is not broken. Thanks to luck" you roll your eyes. "Now i know why Kunikida hates you so much" You sigh and look at beside you. "And you better not drop my groceries, Dazai" Dazai looks back at you and pouts." We are almost there. If you dare drop it. I will be using your salary to buy my groceries next time" finished you increase your pace of walking.

" I thought helping would be a better way to get intel." Dazai mutters and follows behind you.

" Dazai mutters and follows behind you

What did he say?