第十二集- 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡

"Hana~ Hana~ I did so much for you. WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME!?!?!"

"So Hana-san, if you have the chance to know, either if you know who might be your stalker?" you ask

"So Hana-san, if you have the chance to know, either if you know who might be your stalker?" you ask. Hana nods her head. "I might know who is it, but I don't have clues" Hana points out.

"An admirer that I rejected" she says. "Two cups of ice cream" she stops at an ice cream store.

You jot the information down on your small notebook. Could be a rejected admirer...

"But no worries" Hana pats on your shoulder. "I got a 'boyfriend' to protect me now" Hana winks as she hands you a cup of ice cream. You cough lightly as your ears twitches in embarrassment.

"Hana-san, where are we going next?" you try to switch the topic. Hana giggles at your attempt.

You can only eat your ice cream silently with a large blush on your cheek.

---

"Finally back home" Hana yawns. You smile lightly as you walk inside the house. Then a third person's scent hit your nose. "Whose there-" before you can finish a hard hit strike your head. "(Y/n)!" you hear Hana screams and muffle cries are heard.

Pain scatters through your head. You feel darkness is slowly consuming you before it fully did. You felt someone dragging you by the feet.

---

"-/n)-san."

"(Y/n)-san!"

You widen your eyes to see Hana-san sitting on the floor, tied to a piller behind her."Hana-san.Are you alright-?" you felt something pressed against your back brain.

"Isn't it MY Hana's boyfriend?" you glance behind you to see a rather thin man behind you."How dare you lay a finger on my precious diamond" you nearly cringe at his statement.

"I told you I don't like try-hards" Hana-san urges.The man grins much to your liking. "Oh, you would soon~" he says. Prevert you gags. "Say Hana why did you choose this unmanly man?" you felt offended. "Excuse me?" you ask. "Shut up!" the man yells. On how aggressively the man sound, you can feel the trembling of the gun behind you.

Sounds like you want to kill, instead you are a cry baby who want to seek non existing love. You frown.

Never instead of slandering someone, lets just think for a way out.Mysterious voice.

You call out.

Yes, master (Y/n)

You heard a robotic answer.

Is there anyway out of this?

...

Your hands are not tied.

You move your wrist carefully to realize it is not tied.How did I didn't notice from the start... You sweat. Now to find a timing to ambush him. You mentally note.

"You know how much I gave you, Hana?" the man purrs."My blood, my sweat,I even gave you a cake that I made especially for you~" he sings.You see Hana's skin went pale.

"Hana~ Hana~ I did so much for you. WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME!?!?!" the man finally lost it. Tears flow out his eyes as Hana trembles in fear.

"So now if this man is gone, we can finally be together" the man purrs and presses the firmly behind your head.

You are done with the act now.

Quickly you lower your head and swiftly turn towards the man. He widen his eyes and almost pull the trigger. However before he can, you grab his wrist and turn it. Causing the man to drop the gun.

On one move, you use your kneecap to hit his abdomen.he groans in pain and collapses to the ground with a faint 'thump'.

"(Y/n)-san! You did it!" Hana-san screams. You stand in surprise. "Yeah I did" you utter.How did I know all these moves... You pick up the gun and put that in your pocket deeply.

"You will never get away!" the man groans as he struggles to get up. "Yeah, I do" you hum and hit the man on the neck for him to faint.

You untied Hana-san's ropes and help her to stand up. "Have you called the police?" she asks. "No, my phone is missing, is yours?" you ask."Wait a second" she says and runs to a table nearby. "I saw him put it here." she says and hands you your phone. You frown a little bit.

How did she know.You look back to your tied stop and the table. If I am correct, when you are sitting right there. You couldn't even see the table. But how did Hana-san know... You look at her, she is calling the police and you went to inspect the man.

Your nose went itchy when you smell out a very sweet smell. Can't help it, you cover your nose and bend down it take a closer look.

The man's finger are dreaded with blood.It looks like he fought someone before getting here you thought.

Someone will think I killed him if he is just fainting.

"Hana-san, do you want to get out first?" you ask.She nods and looks around again.You scan around the room and sighs.

I must be overthinking. You shake your head.

"Let's go" you urge and pull
Hana out of the room.

---

After sometime, the agency and the police arrive at the scene.The police take away the man who is call, Ashiha. It sound like a girl's name to me you sweat.

"(Y/n), it is time to go" Kunikide says.You look at Hana-san and Kunikide."I sent back Hana-san first" you says.

"Fine by me, I lent you my bike" Kunikide tosses you the key."Thanks" you smiles.

Before you eye at Hana-san, who is secretly smile-smirking.

Theory is correct you thought with a light frown at your face .

This Hana-san is sus