第十集- 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"WAIT WAIT MY LEGS ARE STILL SORE"

What? You stop in your tracks and look back at Dazai

What? You stop in your tracks and look back at Dazai. "What?" Dazai asks. "What did you just say?" you ask. Dazai's face remains unchanged. "I am just telling a joke, loosen a bit would ya?" Dazai giggles. You nervously swallow your adam's apple. " Besides if i want to scoop for your information. I won't be the one for the job. " Dazai adds. " Why so? " You raise your eyebrows.

" Kunikida is always taking over the spying job. Saying that i am not worthy for being a spy" Dazai dramatically wipes his tears. "I can see why" you deadpan. Dazai pouts at your reply. "However..." You slowly march towards Dazai and warn him. "If I find you scooping into my private life-" before you can finish your sentence. Dazai pushes your face away. "Okay okay better back away before i think that you are gay" your face lit up to bright red and run back your way to your apartment.

" (y/n)! Wait up I am still carrying things*

----

You are finally back home. You search for your cat's presents but seems like it have went off. " Put the groceries at the kitchen table in the back" you say and slump down at the sofa. After Dazai put the groceries away, he drops to the ground by your side. "I thought you want to go home" you ask. "I just want to rest for a while" Dazai hums. "Did i ask you.?" You ask. "No?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I want to have some alone time , please leave" you point at the entrance. "Did

I ask?" Dazai asks back. You shoot a warning glare at him. He tries to hold his mischief smile. You are much easier to annoyed Dazai shakes his head lightly. "Really please leave my house now or i am going to drag you out" you frown.

"I think you are going to make me, (Y/n)" he smirks at you. Looking at him, you sigh and starting to count.

" 10"

" You know threatening me is no use"

"8"

"You do know that if your ability touches mine it will disappeared... Do you?" Dazai raises his eyebrows. You ignore his comment and continue.

"6"

You started to stand up.  While Dazai still babbling nonsense.

"4"

You make your way to the kitchen.

"2"

You mutter and get your hands on the frying pan. Dazai finally took the hint and starts to stand up and back up to the corner.

"Time is up, Dazai" you say. After saying that you charge your way at him from the kitchen to the living room. "WAIT! WAIT! MY LEGS ARE STILL SORE." Dazai exclaims. You didn't give him a reply.

---------

"You know, beside the good salary. My workplace have a really annoying stuff that needs to be deal with." you whine.Your cat looks at you for a second and back to it's food. "I am quite surprised I am able to throw it to the garbage dump" you say. "Meow?" your cat looks at you and lets out a confused meow.

"Sir, are you okay?" an old man hastily asks a man that is laying at the garbage dump. "Ah tatatata" Dazai wince at his pain back."do i need to send you to the hospital?" the old man panicked. "No need" he jumps off the garbage dump slowly and walk away.

"The data collection is completed.Fyodor"

Fyodor"