(Lev)

Song suggestion: Anything

Love interest: Lev

Warnings:-

Y/n's pronouns: She/her

(A/N: Lev is 13, and Y/n will be 14 so please don't be like 20 reading this since he is a child, and a minor, this is intended for younger readers around 12-15, that goes with every other Lev chapter unless I say different, I may make an aged up Lev chapter in the future but unless I say different he will be a minor)

~

The thunder cracked but they used their hoodie to protect their face and hair though it didn't help much. They were going to the aquarium.

Mel had taken her there once, she was going through a seal phase and Mel who took a liking to Y/n wanted her to see the seals they had there.
Y/b wasn't allowed to go without Mel, Owen, or Abby taking her but the WLF were attacking the scars and it wasn't safe, but she wanted to see Mel, it had been months since she last saw her.

As she neared the door she pushed on it but it didn't open, obviously. The lightning cracked in the sky and the rain poured.
Her hoodie was beginning to become drenched by the cold rain.

She rushed around the building and tried the back door, luckily it was unlocked. Y/n rushed inside, shutting the door behind her and walking inside. She could hear the rain outside despite being inside.
She pushed open the second door and was officially inside the aquarium. The heat change was already noticeable.

"Mel?! Owen?! Abby?" She calls out but nothing...

I walk through the aquarium, the main 'lobby' area is empty which is abnormal. She went through the shark doors and the aquarium glass walls were on either side of her.

"Mel?" You called out again.

"Y/n?" A voice called back.

"Abby?" You recognized the voice.

You heard fast-paced footsteps and then you saw Abby turn the aquarium wall corner. She looked confused to see you there.

"What are you doing here?" She asks her brows furrowing.

"I-..." You start.

"Forget it, come here" Abby walks away.

You follow Abby closely. You remove your hood as Abby pushes open the double doors, Mel was standing at a table where someone was laying and a young boy stood beside the table on the other side of Mel.

"It was Y/n," Abby tells Mel.

Alice rushes up off her bed and runs to Y/n, her purple octopus toy in her mouth.

"Hello, Alice" You smile as you pet her.

You look up again and see the boy looking at you with a facial expression you couldn't quite figure out. Then you noticed the scars on his cheeks.

"Uh... guys... isn't he a-"

"Scar? Yes, they're good though" Abby told her.

"Seraphite" Lev corrected.

~

Hello!! Can we take a moment to talk about the reads since I haven't spoken about them in a while but... holy shit. I love you guys so much! Coming on here and seeing your reads, votes and the views spike is just so charging for me!

02/19/23