Jungkook chuckled, and thought, "you're right bastard I don't give up this easily".

"Honestly saying, it is also new for me", Jungkook replied, laughing along with Jungwoon. By hearing their laughs, someone who don't know about them, will say that they are childhood best friend's and here they are refreshing their old memories. But the reality is just opposite, nor they are friends, neither they are entraining eachother by recalling their past. Instead it would be appropriate to say that they both are laughing, while thinking about their future.

On the other hand, y/n, Taehyung and Jungkook's guards are staring at them with a dead serious face. Their expressions are exactly same as the person, whom we tell a joke but they don't find it funny.

"Oppa don't waste time.....we have to leave as soon as possible", Sasha whispered to Jungwoon but it was audible to others also, as there is a dead silence in the room.

"Seems like you are not happy here with us that's why you're leaving this much early miss Sasha", Jungkook taunted, displaying a mischievous smirk on his ruined face.

"I have no interest in staying here and watch your bloody face Mr Jeon", Sasha replied, giving him back a more wider smirk.

Jungkook burst out laughing but hissed when his ribs didn't supported him. Y/n hold him tighter, making sure he is oky. But she know that he is not oky. But one thing is clear to her now that Jungkook is making them stay here for more time willingly. He is surely planning something.
Jungwoon also got a little hint about that.

"But isn't this bloody face for which you was even ready to sell your body to me", Jungkook uttered, combining his hairs with his hand.

Y/n turned her hand into a fist, thinking that Sasha was trying to hit on Jungkook. Normally she don't feel like this but now are pregnancy hormones are kicking her hard.

Sasha was about to answer Jungkook but Jungwoon stopped her. Sasha controlled herself but it was really hard for her to face the bitter truth. The truth, that from the time she became adult she always throw herself on Jungkook, while he push her away. She fulfilled her desires by using other men but the fire to be in Jungkook's bed never blow out of her heart.

"We're are leaving", Jungwoon informed, still pointing his gun at Taehyung. He jerked his body away and moved in a backward direction. While Sasha also followed his steps, still pointing her gun at Taehyung's direction.

Once they both were out of the room, Jungwoon locked the door. They glanced at eachother and ran away from there to reach their destination, making sure that their way is clear.

Meanwhile, Jungkook's guards Freed Taehyung.

"Jungkook let's go and catch them", Taehyung said in a hurried tone, hastily snatching a gun from one of the guard.

"Relax buddy", Jungkook responded, giving him the most calming smile ever.

"Jungkook why are you taking it so lightly what if-", Taehyung shouted out of the frustration but Jungkook cut is sentence in-between.

"Shhh.....just follow me", Jungkook uttered, making Taehyung scoff, because he is still looking relaxed.

"Y/n stay here and if you dare to pull any stunt further, than no one will be worse than me. And don't think that I forgot you for coming here", Jungkook warned, giving her a deadly glare, making her body shiver. Even after spending so many months and years with him, she is still scared of his dark side. She still fear from his anger.

"Let's go", Jungkook commanded, demanding a gun from his guard.

"J-Jungkook wait", y/n called him, making him halt his steps.